Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    gary

Anyone on this forum train in Ct.?? If so what school and where?? -Just curious, inquiring minds would like to know!!! LOL

brentw

I have trained with Sarah, Matt, and Greg out of New Haven and they are great instructors and understand how Krav Maga should be. I would highly recommend them.

Brent

If anybody knows how Greg’s fight went on Nov. let me know – since no one came out to Phase C in Feb!!

forgi

Yes,

i’m from CT, have been working out with Tom and crew, mainly out of Stamford for 2+ years. Great instructor and group of people to work with. Have also been to New Haven and Naugatuck and trained with Matt, and Greg and Sarah too.

Been to a bunch of local seminars too, maybe a couple you’ve attended.

Forgi

gary

I train @ PMA, formally MAI Karate in Canton Ct.with chief instructor Chris Pasquini- Awesome set-up, awesome teacher!! No two lessons ever the same.A great expierience and every class is always a fun, learning session because of Chris’s great attitude, personality, and love for what he does. There are many a day, the thought of blowing off class, due to my hectic life, but once I get there I’m like, what was I thinking!! He keeps me going, he is an asset to the art and keeps everyone pumped and craving more.

gary

forgi, did you meet the ladies that teach in Naugy?, our local paper did an article on them a while back, teaching the girl scouts self-defense. I beieve one of the women, was a state police officer, but I can’t recall the name.

forgi

I have worked out a number of times in Naugatuck with Tom Bacha and a few of his teachers. There is a woman who is a CT state officer, but I am also drawing a blank on her name.

The other women who I’ve studied with there are Beth and Sarah.

Have a good one.

Forgi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: