Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Anyone Give Email Addresses?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I would like to get in touch with some very knowledgeable instructors or Krav Maga Martial artist who I can communicate regularly through email or Instant Messaging about Krav. I am beginning and have alot of questions…such as I am 24 is that too old to start? I am really serious about becoming expert and id like to learn regular krav and eventually COMMANDO, but in louisville where i will train, they do not have COMMANDO KRAV, OHIO or MICHIGAN offer COMMANDO?

mara-jade

Re: Anyone Give Email Addresses?

Hi Zhan,

You’re NOT too old to start. It may take one a little longer to get going depending on your heath and such, but it always takes time.thumbsup

Did you check the locations section of KMWW’s site for locations?
    https://kravmaga.com/kentucky.asp
    https://kravmaga.com/indiana.asp

Generally most communicate through the private messaging system here, though a few will give out email addresses on occasion. There are instructors who post here as well students of all levels. Feel free to throw your questions here.

I’m sure we can give ya a hand. That’s why we’re here:D:

kmman

I hope you’re not to old to start. I started at 42!

I’d say 24 is a perfect age. Thats a point in life where many active peole settle down and become inactive…..This will keep you active. Perfect age…IMO. Plus the maturaty (hopefully) to see things through.

alamocitykid

Too old at 24? Ha!! Life is just beginning at 24. The best is yet to come.

policynutz

Zhan~Shi, no disrespect, but there is no such thing as ‘regular’ Krav Maga. There is no other form of KM (besides the differences between the civilian and military/law enforcement versions). If you really are interested in pursuing legitimate KM as originated from Imi Lichtenfeld, you should read the threads on CKM on this forum, and as well do research elsewhere. For some reason, misinformed people think that KM is just regular, and that after they master it they can then progress to start training in ‘commando’ versions. And if you do think that CKM is what you are looking for, their organization has their own forum that can probably better answer the questions you have asked. Then again, so do many judo orgnizations I presume.

jester1492

quote ZHAN~SHI~WARRIOR24:

I would like to get in touch with some very knowledgeable instructors or Krav Maga Martial artist who I can communicate regularly through email or Instant Messaging about Krav. I am beginning and have alot of questions…such as I am 24 is that too old to start? I am really serious about becoming expert and id like to learn regular krav and eventually COMMANDO, but in louisville where i will train, they do not have COMMANDO KRAV, OHIO or MICHIGAN offer COMMANDO?

I’m no expert, but you aren’t to old. I started at 53. I don’t think you are to old unless you believe you are. I’ve got a list of things I didn’t get to do when I was younger but I’m planning work through them in the future.

kmky

Zhan – if you are in the Louisville area there is an extremely knowledgeable and talented legitimate Krav Maga instructor there. Core (http://www.corelouisville.com/), which I think Mara Jade gave you a link to. They also offer judo.

russell

i started at 39 my first time at any martial art or self defense

bradm

I was 59 or 60 when I started. Can’t remember which ~ darn senior moments.

I started right before my 38th birthday.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: