Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Anyone go to Juniors fight last night?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I heard he lost in the 3rd round but didnít catch any specifics.

evo8

Re: Anyone go to Juniors fight last night?

didn’t get to go, but i found this on Sherdog:

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles.asp?n_id=11420

it says 3rd round TKO 🙁

giant-killer

Damn, I had no idea it was even on. There were no flyers or anything. That’s bad news. But he’ll bounce back for sure.

Damn, that sucks. Everyone’s gotta take a loss at some point though. At least he made the bastard wait 3 rounds.

J-

He did very well and was ahead the first two rounds. He had the guy in several triangle holds and one deep rear naked choke. The guy just managed to get out at the last minute on most of those attempts. Wrist control was a factor too.

The third round, they both came out swinging, and the guy caught junior with one knee, dazed him, then tried two more knees. Junior defended well, then the fourth knee was from a thai clinch and just happened to catch him flush in the face. That’s how it ended.

Junior did a great job and I feel sorry for his next opponent….He’s gonna hurt them bad.

la-revancha

quote NewKravAddict:

He did very well and was ahead the first two rounds. He had the guy in several triangle holds and one deep rear naked choke. The guy just managed to get out at the last minute on most of those attempts.

The guy never actually got out of anything, if memory serves me well; Junior had the dude in a body triangle/RNC for most of the first round before he was saved by the bell, THEN he had the guy in an omoplate AND had him fighting a deep triangle for nearly the entirety of the second round, and again the dude was saved by the bell.

That was one tough opponent. But Junior is ever the gamer…very certain there will be hell to pay in his subsequent fights. A rematch would indeed be interesting.

quote NewKravAddict:

Junior did a great job and I feel sorry for his next opponent….He’s gonna hurt them bad.

I’m not looking forward to fight class next week….rofl2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: