Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    munster

If their are any places out near FT hood that teach or on base perhaps? Id also like to begin learning the military applications of krav maga and maybe later on become an instructor for it. I was a student out in chatsworth for almost 3 years before joining the AF Im looking forward to getting back into training.

mara-jade

Re: Anyone know?

Welcome to the forum!:wav:

I’m quoting from an instructor KravMDjeff as someone had asked how does one learn Military KM:

“A few ways, hazardous…one way is seminars that are closed to the public but open to military and LEO folks. Another way is to have a customized training course set up for a specific unit, which I know happens through the Force Training Division of KMW. You’ve probably never seen it because whoever is in charge of training for your unit isn’t familiar with it or there hasn’t been the time/money for your unit to train.”

Hope this helps some:D:

nd6171

The nearest place is in Austin.

munster

Burn thats atleast an hour or two away.

kravmdjeff

Munster, I know at some point in time there was training scheduled at Fort Hood, but I heard about that third or fourth hand. If you’re wondering about military-specific training, you can contact Karen at the Force Training Division at [email protected].

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: