Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Anyone train at Kim Brothers in Stone Mountain, GA?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    guitarded-1

I’m planning on taking the plunge into KM here at some point when money and schedule dictate. Around 6 months ago I went to a complimentary class here, but their program had just started (single Level 1 instructor) and a new job made it a bit inconvenient at the time. I’m just curious to hear if anyone trains there now and what they think. Thanks.

ryan

Re: Anyone train at Kim Brothers in Stone Mountain, GA?

For what it’s worth, I trained one of the brothers during his phase A. The program is still relatively new, but I believe you’ll be pleased with the training. If you have questions or concerns, please e-mail me at [email protected].

All the best.

guitarded-1

quote Ryan:

For what it’s worth, I trained one of the brothers during his phase A. The program is still relatively new, but I believe you’ll be pleased with the training. If you have questions or concerns, please e-mail me at [email protected].

All the best.

Cool. Thanks for the reply. Anyone else?

medallo1

Hello there. I too was wondering if anyone else had any comments on Kim Brothers Krav Maga. I am interested in going there to train with my wife. Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: