Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations anyone train in highlands ranch, co

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bread

does anyone train at km in highlands ranch, colorado. any info on what it’s like?

eddie-c

I train in Broomfield and have never trained down there, however, I haven’t heard good things. I believe the Aurora location is good to go, but my instructor, for whatever reason, is very hesitant to recommend the Highlands Ranch guy.

Take it for what it’s worth…It’s never good to have to defend yourself from a bad reputation…

siayn

I train at Highlands Ranch.

I have never trained other martial arts in my life, so I cannot compare to anything else.

I am happy with the training I am getting. I like all of the instructors. The place is booming with students, so apparently there are alot of people that like it.

The head instructor used to run a school in Connecticut, and recently moved to Colorado only a year ago. I would guess the other schools in town are just cranky because some outsider set up shop and is doing quite well in less than a year’s time. Also, the school is associated with some larger national chain of family martial arts schools (I dont remember the name right now). Local dojo’s always have an innate dislike of schools associated with larger organizations. However, if you are in Krav, we are all part of KM USA so whatever…who cares. This is about quality of instruction, not the business model behind it.

Honestly, you need to just stop by and try it out. Try out all the schools in town and decide for yourself. I like where I am. But dont listen to me or Eddie, just come take a look for yourself.

And say hi when you stop in, I am there all the time. I am the fat guy with the shaved head sweating alot (yes, Krav has changed my life).

Good luck finding a place to learn,

Frank

jamesh-d30

For the record, I am Eddie C’s instructor and for the record I never recommend anyone I don’t know or haven’t trained with (we’re trying to change that as we speak). I think this is a good policy for anyone in any field.

I will say what I say to everyone who asks; I do not know the Instructor so I can’t give a recomendation. Please go to the school and try a class out for yourself. You don’t buy a car without test driving it do you? We are in no way in competition with the Highlands Ranch school. It’s litteraly an hours drive away.

Siayn, your comment:

quote :

\”I would guess the other schools in town are just cranky because some outsider set up shop and is doing quite well in less than a year’s time. Also, the school is associated with some larger national chain of family martial arts schools (I dont remember the name right now). Local dojo’s always have an innate dislike of schools associated with larger organizations.\”

The comment is unfounded for we too belong to a large chain of Family Martial Arts schools, are also doing quite well with 2 schools, and frankly havn’t felt ‘cranky’ since my mom grounded me in 7th grade 😯

siayn

I apologize Mr. Hiromasa. I was only speculating about why someone who knows nothing about our school would say bad things and mention we have a bad reputation.

quote :

(we’re trying to change that as we speak).

This sounds positive. If our schools end up doing anything together I look forward to meeting you in the future.

Thanks,

Frank

mark5248465

Re: anyone train in highlands ranch, co

Hey one of friend is trained at km in highlands ranch, colorado , i’ll tell him about you i’m sure he will contact you very soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: