Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Anything in Korea??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    loozcannon

Hello fellow Kravers! I’m active duty Air Force and I’m currently assigned to South Korea, or Republic of Korea, whichever you prefer. I was training in Krav at my last assignment in the Tampa school of Daimyo Martial arts.

I am keenly interested in restarting my Krav training out here. I don’t believe there are any schools out here, but does anyone on this site know someone out here that does teach it? Or perhaps I should buy the videos to bide my time? Any thoughts?

Thanks! 😀

Looz

phoenix

I’m also at Osan AB. I was talking to AFLT who said there was a law enforcement certified instructor here at Osan. still trying to make some contact and see if we can get some kind of training going on at the base.

Good luck.

phoenix

I’m also at Osan AB. I was talking to AFLT who said there was a law enforcement certified instructor here at Osan. still trying to make some contact and see if we can get some kind of training going on at the base.

Good luck.

jrd

usfk …

I am at Cp Stanley – area 1. Interested in finding some ppl to train with. Of course, I would only be able to come down on weekends – though my cousin will be at Osan AB in May.

loozcannon

Other Kravvers besides me??

Wow! I’m not alone! Yay! 😆 😀

phoenix, what is AFLT? Did you mean an Air Force Leutenant??

jrd, I’d be happy to train with you!

I hope maybe the three of us can come up with something!

Y’all keep me posted! 🙂

If you’re at Osan or in Korea, look me up on the global! I’m SSgt Travis Cannon.

Looz

phoenix

loozcannon:

AFLT- another person on this forum who got me in contact with a law enforcement certified instructor at Osan AB.

I’m willing to work out on the weekends. It’d be fun.

Loozcannon- where are you at in Korea? Osan or close by? Air force or marines?

loozcannon

phoenix, I’m actually at Osan. I’ve been here since Nov 04 and I’ll be here until Nov 05. Oh, and I’m Air Force by the way. 😀

Are you still in contact with that instructor at Osan?

You let me know your schedule, and I’d love to meet up with you! :mrgreen:

Looz

phoenix

Schedule: Wednesday/ Friday
    Time: 0515 – 0600/0615ish

Still in contact with the instructor. However, you air force people are doing your exercise so we’ve put off training until afterwards.

contact me via e-mail if you want to know more!

LT

capivara23

Re: Anything in Korea??

Hello all.

My name is Gideon and I would love to train people while I am here in Korea. Im a Krav Maga instructor from California and have put my time in under head instructors, both IKMF and KMF (Eyal, Darren Levine, Danny Zelig, and Everest Pepper).

I am here in Korea for a year and would love to begin classes.
    I have equipment and am certified Blue.

Unfortunately im based in Incheon, and am unfamiliar with the surrounding area.

Please email me at :

[email protected]

if interested.

Thanks Gideon.

pdxdude

Hi Gideon ,

Are you still in Korea training? I am going to move to Icheon in May and would like to continue the training. Thanks,

Mike

capivara23

Hello,
    I am still here in Korea. I will be training at Yongsan as well as Pyeongtek bases as well.

Best regards,

Gideon Roth

epps411

Is there anything/anybody training at Kunsan yet?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: