Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    smokelaw1

You ever have one of those days you just wish someone would advance on you with a tombstone, and you could just punch and elbow until you felt better? Yeah, having one of those.

At least tomorrow I have class at 9-10 and then a seminar from 11-1.

kmman

Re: Argh!

Should be put into law that everyone must carry a tombstone so one can get some aggression out. Might make for a less violent society.

Either that or instructors should be on call for emergency classes.

smokelaw1

quote KMMAN:

Should be put into law that everyone must carry a tombstone so one can get some aggression out. Might make for a less violent society.

Either that or instructors should be on call for emergency classes.

I always thought a heavy bag in the office would be a great idea. Just walk over, poud the hell out of it for a minute, go back to my office and get back to my day. Ahhhh…..

unstpabl1

Today..had to deal with a government agency… Got up early to be 1st in line…knew process could take awhile…copied down both the address and the directions wrong. A 15 minute drive took an hour and a half.

Finally got there and was told that office could do everything but one that I needed. I had to go to another office

off I go, fill out all the paperwork, wait an hour to be interviewed. Go thru the process, almost ready for another wait, when they inform me the fingerprinting machine broke…rechedule for Mondayrofl2I’m laughing but screaming at the same time

paul

cant wait till govco health care

unstpabl1

quote paul:

cant wait till govco health care

All ready on that. Thank god it existed. County hospitals are overfilled…nobody has insurance…the upside right now is their teaching hospitals..mine by UCLA. Doctors that operated on me were from Cedar Sinai, same hospital the stars go to…takes forever, but when I think of what It cost and what my time is worth..I’m making big bucksthumbsup

But your right if every hospital goes that way, could be a big problem

kmky

quote smokelaw1:

I always thought a heavy bag in the office would be a great idea. Just walk over, poud the hell out of it for a minute, go back to my office and get back to my day. Ahhhh…..

I have 2 tombstone pads in my office, we don’t have room for a punching bag

inky

Yuppers, last night I had some ass-hat pull some straight up road rage tardded crap on the highway (Shouldn’t have let him get to me but hey work sucked that day too) then I came home to my pup ate my sheep sorrel slippers, got my good football, and generally just messed the place up… not soo bad.
    then she gets all excited to meet the new roomie in the house goes super dog off a lawn chair and face plants into the concrete… So I first aid my dogs bloody face, shower, change and make to Krav-PDX with 2min to spare…
    After class, I was calm, satisfied, completely relaxed and the tension of my day just gone. I figured id just enjoy the ride and drove the long way home.

unstpabl1

quote Inky:

Yuppers, last night I had some ass-hat pull some straight up road rage tardded crap on the highway (Shouldn’t have let him get to me but hey work sucked that day too) then I came home to my pup ate my sheep sorrel slippers, got my good football, and generally just messed the place up… not soo bad.
    then she gets all excited to meet the new roomie in the house goes super dog off a lawn chair and face plants into the concrete… So I first aid my dogs bloody face, shower, change and make to Krav-PDX with 2min to spare…
    After class, I was calm, satisfied, completely relaxed and the tension of my day just gone. I figured id just enjoy the ride and drove the long way home.

I was reading somewhere about how we need to hit things constructively to release tension. Thats why golf and tennis are big businessmen sports, raquetball etc
    In acting I TEACH TAKE AN ACTION TO RELEASE AN EMOTION. In a life setting, you can use this to access a better emotion or state. Stomp your feet to release and let go of anger or stress…do this privately or you’ll get a 48 hour evaluation…not saying it ever happened to me..I admit to nothing, or expand your arms out wide and expand up….very hard to stay in a crappy mood while your expanding your body. To be in a crap state we must contract, so if you feel yourself contracted, simple start expanding up and out.

Punching things sure does feel good thoughthumbsup Hope this helps

inky

Awesome! I’m an actor as well. I haven’t done much training just kind of getting out into some local none profit theaters. My last role was in a Horror play based on the old Grand Guignol theater, I got to get all gored up and decapitate someone while screaming IT WAS YOU!!! Loads of fun and talk about release some tension.
    As I’ve progressed in stage acting I’ve noticed how much of it really is pliable to to real life and vise versa.
    But i have Krav Maga now, 3 classes under my belt and the hope to be L2 by the time i hit 30.

Cheers!

unstpabl1

quote Inky:

Awesome! I’m an actor as well. I haven’t done much training just kind of getting out into some local none profit theaters. My last role was in a Horror play based on the old Grand Guignol theater, I got to get all gored up and decapitate someone while screaming IT WAS YOU!!! Loads of fun and talk about release some tension.
    As I’ve progressed in stage acting I’ve noticed how much of it really is pliable to to real life and vise versa.
    But i have Krav Maga now, 3 classes under my belt and the hope to be L2 by the time i hit 30.

Cheers!

Thats a good goal…we’ve had guys on here with 3 classes who wanted to go thru instructors phase before their 4th class…no lie…keep acting even if its just for you, very good life skills, its fun and a challenge and flat out keeps you self expresive in a society that wants you to follow. Welcome to the forum

mike

ctkravist

Dang, josh. I was thinking of coming back to class tonight…Wednesday too. I hope you are feeling a little better by then. I’m very rusty and will definitely make sure that any tombstone assigned to me finds its way toward a level 1 student.

Hope all is well,

Andy

smokelaw1

quote CTKravist:

Dang, josh. I was thinking of coming back to class tonight…Wednesday too. I hope you are feeling a little better by then. I’m very rusty and will definitely make sure that any tombstone assigned to me finds its way toward a level 1 student.

Hope all is well,

Andy

Andy,
    Would be great to see you back in class. I’m feeling a bit better…now the baby is growing molars. I’m too tired to hit hard, but then again, I bet my control is lacking. I recomend cups and mouthguards at all times this week. I won’t be there tonight, but tomorrow and wednesday I should be.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: