Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics atlanta krav maga and fitness

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    hicklinc

does anyone know when the next intro class is going to be

biglou502

Re: atlanta krav maga and fitness

We do them periodically, but you don’t need to wait for one to come in and try a class. You can go to our site and schedule a time you’d like to come in. In fact, if you felt like it, you could probably come on in tonight.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.

hicklinc

yes im am currently speaking with eric im in no hurry to start right now im conditioning my body the best i can in my apartment i never realized how out of shape i was do you know if you still have any of those memberships left my strength endurance and flexibity are things i need to work on right now

biglou502

Not sure which memberships you’re referring to, but we’ve always got pretty good specials going.

I would challenge you to come on in and start training. If not at AKMF. . . somewhere. For starters, Krav Maga is not for fit people, it’s for everyone. Yes, an altercation and self-preservation are exhausting, but the level of conditioning you need to survive an exchange is not something we expect people to come in the building with; it’s part of the training.

And truth be told, I’ve talked to a lot of people who tell me about their plans to start training after they get in better shape, etc. I almost never see them again. Unless you have very specific goals it’s hard to ever know when you are “ready”. The people I see achieving the greatest success are the folks who start training in KM and also supplementing with conditioning outside of class. And there are other who just train KM constantly and also meet their goals very quickly.

Hope to see you soon, and good luck with your training.

hicklinc

well ive been working out for two weeks eatting healthy and quit smoking and im seening some gains in flexabilty and strength i think your right about the not knowing when i have met my goals to start krav maga when im going to start krav maga it will be at your center its the best ive found in georgia i just need to step up i think i will wait until my vacation in the middle of next month unless eric has a really good deal for me

stevetuna

Hicklinc – you’re in great hands training with Eric and Jesse – get in there! You’ll be glad that you did. Please keep us posted on your progress!

hicklinc

thanks the names chase i sure will keep you and everyone else up to date on this forum im surprised at how helpful everyone is on this forum for being a internet forum and i cant agree more about eric and jesse ive spoken with them a coulpe times and they have been nothing but helpful

hicklinc

im finally doing it im talking the intro class in november at the loswell location

paul

they are good folks down there, both instructors and students.

hicklinc

yeah i cant wait and im excited and nervous

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: