Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Atlanta – Traveling Student

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    thinkmike

Any krav maga places that will welcome a traveling student to drop in for a tuesday class? Willing to pay a one time al-a-carte class fee.

Thanks!
    mike (beginner not even sure what level i am)

guitarded-1

Re: Atlanta – Traveling Student

I’m sure that Atlanta Krav Maga would be more than happy to accommodate you. I may be a little bit biased because I train there, but in all honesty, the instructors are amazing. You won’t be disappointed.

770-817-KRAV

biglou502

Hey Mike,

We’d be glad for you to stop in at either one of our locations on Tuesday. Just give us a call at the number provided above (770-817-KRAV) and we’ll figure out which location would be easier for you based on where you’re staying.

Hope I get a chance to meet you, but either way, enjoy your trip and your training.

-jesse
    Atlanta Krav Maga & Fitness

thinkmike

thanks guys. I used to live in atlanta. So that will not be a problem. I appreciate the timesaver of having to go through multiple websites, etc.
    :woohoo:

thinkmike

i suck. well rather my job sucks. I won’t be able to go to class tonight. I am way behind on stuff and have to burn the midnight oil to get it done. This will continue well into and past turkey day.

thank you bosses who don’t listen.
    *more complaining*

biglou502

Well, come see us next time you’re in town.

paul

well, i will be in town dec 7th through the 10th and would really enjoy and need a good workout. if you all dont mind i will give you a call and see about coming in to train with you.

biglou502

Hey Paul,

We’ll have classes at both of our locations while you’re in town. Just give us a call or visit the website for exact times and locations. Look forward to seeing you.

paul

Thank You, i dont know if you, and all who run and/or instruct at KMWW schools, realize how much we as road warriors appreciate being able to train with you while in town.

Happy Thanksgiving

ryan

You’ll enjoy it there, Paul. Jesse, Eric, Mario, Adolfo, et al are great instructors.

paul

i know i sound like a broken record…but i had a great time at krav atlanta, Jesse worked us hard, so that means we had fun. and once again i worked out with a group of nice people who love to train and work hard!

biglou502

We were glad to have you. Please come back anytime you’re in town.

paul

Thanks again.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: