Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Attacked in front of my own house last night

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    inky

So I was attacked last night right in front of my own home.
    I walked out to head to my KM class and there he was standing right next to my blueberry bushes. He saw me and was cautious at first then he gazed at me with those dead eyes and started to charge.
    My heart was racing; this was it, the moment…. I’m under attack!… it’s time to KM this guy into tiny lil bits.
    Alas as soon as this thug saw my pitbull/bulldog he gave two karate chops before he dashed like a mad man into the neighborís yard.
    After narrowly avoiding the strikes and rushing inside to protect my dog from any further harm I feel lucky…so darn lucky… it could happen to you!!!

Attachments:

mara-jade

Re: Attacked in front of my own house last night

Oh dang man!!! Glad to read you and pup are ok. You always hope you don’t have to use KM but hey, you made it – that’s the important part:wav:

inky

Yeah, thought he was a cute little guy, till he went all ballistic on me.
    Guess we got those kung Fu Squrills here in Oregon.

kirsten

Inky,

Have Lynn show you the “Super Secret KM Squirrel Defense”… Just in the event he should come back, with friends, and when your alone with groceries in your hands. One can never to to cautious.

I am glad you both are ok. 🙂

inky

No flippin way!!! Iím Rollin yo! http://www.anti-squirrel.com/ and if those tactics don’t work I most assuredly will ask Lynn for some super secret KM tips on Squirrel eradication. What Squirrel wouldn’t tremble in fear of a Clackamas county SWAT commander? Id run from him if I was a bad guy ;-P

mike-p

There is only one way to defend against a squirrel attack:

Kick him in the nuts!

michaelmall

Here in the south your attacker is considered a snack.

kirsten

quote Mike P:

There is only one way to defend against a squirrel attack:

Kick him in the nuts!

Now this is humor!! rofl2 rofl2

Well done Mike, well done!

michaelmall

Call Bear Grylls he will take care of your
    squirrel problem.

inky

So…. Too funny. My roomate told me he was out smoking the otherday and saw my Cat Felix chase after a big squrrel along the fence in the back yard… tromp, tromp, tromp down the the end he almost get’s him when all the sudden the squrrel finaly has enough turns on him and chases the cat almost all the way into the house. He said the thing was making the most psycho squrrel chatter he has ever heard. Lolz… the best part is that cat is the biggest bully, loves humans & hates animals, hell he picks on my dog and thats 5lbs cat vs 75lbs dog. I Hope the cat dosn’t get hurt but i have to laugh when a bully gets put on his ass… tee-hee.

paul

you just take him out of his pajamas, cover in flour and throw him in the bacon grease!

michaelmall

Told you!A southern delicacy.

paul

quote michaelmall:

Told you!A southern delicacy.

the best dinners start with “look what I found-ran over-shot, you can also can make a cool hat.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: