Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    emil

Hey, just wanted to thank Jeff Jimmo, Ryan Hoover and the whole NC crew for coming up and training us this weekend. Lots of very good solid real life self-protection information which integrates very well with the stuff we do. If you ever get a chance to train with these guys, take the opportunity. Can’t wait to see you guys in February.

la-revancha

Ditto. You guys seem to get better after each seminar. If Athena ever reads this, you missed out 8).

Attn: krav students.

Ask your instructor to bring Ryan and Jeff to your school. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks again to the entire \”entourage\”, from Crazy Mike to Justine.

And thanks for the sparring tips, fellas.

ryan

I wanted to take a moment to thank Carol, Emil, Christian, et al for hosting us again this weekend. We once again enjoyed working with everyone at KMDC, and I got to meet the \”Fluffy Bunny\”. 🙂 Anyone in the area should make it a point to train with this crew.

I look to forward to seeing you guys in NC in a few weeks. Thanks again for the kind words.

andre

Thank you everyone for allowing us to come up to the school and being so open and friendly to the crazy southerners 😉

Christian, you were a great host, and tell everyone we said hello.

alchic

Re: Awesome Seminar

quote \”Emil\:

Hey, just wanted to thank Jeff Jimmo, Ryan Hoover and the whole NC crew for coming up and training us this weekend. Lots of very good solid real life self-protection information which integrates very well with the stuff we do. If you ever get a chance to train with these guys, take the opportunity. Can’t wait to see you guys in February.

I agree with Emil 100%!! It was an awesome Seminar. Jeff is an incredible teacher & he has a way of making everything enjoyable. There’s a lot of exceptional \”real life\” stuff in it. I would highly recommend it to all KravMaga students and anyone interested in self-protection!
    Al Chicarella, KMDC

Re: Awesome Seminar

It validates my belief in the Krav Maga system that two such outstanding real-life self-defense practitioners as Ryan Hoover and Jeff Jimmo are part of it. I found myself saying \”YES!\” every five minutes during their presentation and love the broad perspective and no-BS advice. Many of my students have reported since the seminar that they had one epiphany or another, which reflects the abundance of pure-gold nuggets that just kept coming.

Jeff holds his audience spell-bound with his blend of straight-talk, humor, and personal real-life examples. And Ryan, besides being the perfect straight man, gives eye-popping demos… well, they both do! What a team, and we had the luxury of an even bigger team because they brought several of their instructors and a few students.

If you run a Krav center, contact me and I’ll tell you the other benefits of having Jeff and Ryan come to your facility. If you are a student of any defensive tactics system, do yourself a favor and find a way to take one of their seminars.

ryan

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words. We enjoyed it very much, and your checks are…I mean, er, thanks. 😳 8)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: