Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    djinsd

We discontinued our satellite center in Pacific Beach due to low volume at the health club that we were in. We are reopening in Mission Valley at Knockout Fitness. The nice thing is that this is actually a fighting/boxing training center and much more like what we wanted. We will be teaching Tues. and Thurs. night at 6:30 p.m. (also a better time slot than our last place). The first class is free to try so come on by and train. The gym also has good rates and great equipment so if you are looking for a workout facility, it’s a good one. You can go to the club’s link to get a better feel for location and substance. If you have any specific questions, you can email me.

See you in Class,

Darryl Johnson
    Chief Instructor
    Dynamic Martial Arts, Inc. http://www.dynamicma.net

Club website: http://www.knockoutfitnessclub.com

Also, my email: [email protected]

clfmak

I’m set as far as training facilities goes, but I’d like to stop by if you ever have seminars or anything.

la-revancha

DC instructors support DJ!!!

Anyone in the area should check it out.
    😉

djinsd

Seminar

Thanks for your support! As far as seminars go, I’m planning to do one per quarter. Even though we have a strong student body in El Cajon, I’ll probably do the seminars in Mission Valley due to the larger training area and the central location. If anyone has any specifc topics they’d like to see, drop me a line. We’ll probably be doing things like gun defense, all around self defense, women’s self defense etc.

Thanks again,

Darryl Johnson

mikerob

Re: Seminar

Is this school still in Pacific Beach? Can’t find the info and the site is down.

Thanks,

Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: