Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    kravdaj

Last night I had a lot of frustration to work off, so I went home and put in my new copy of Bas Rutten’s Thai Boxing workout CD, and hit the heavy bag. 10 rounds of 2 minutes striking, and 1 minute rest, is 30 minutes of a great workout.

kpalena

\”rembor ef your nut tired, do some crunches, or move around\”….I love Bas. \”tirty seconds\”…. 😆

Great cds…

maskedkat

Do you have a link for this? I don’t see it on his site, and Amazon doesn’t have it. Sounds like fun!

stevetuna

MaskedKat – here you go:

http://www.basrutten.tv/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=B&Category_Code=DV

It’s priced at $59.95. It’s well worth it. Enjoy!

(I have some Bas workout in my future today, too)

maskedkat

Oh, thanks! I saw that, but I didn’t realize the Thai boxing was one of the workouts… looks like a good deal.

chevkravdet

Best workout you can do on your own that I’ve ever done. All the workouts that come w/ that package are great. I do them 2 to 3 times per week and love it.

oldkravdude

On the FIGHT DRILLS thread I posted some drills we do with the Bas cd’s (and caught much hell about using him). Bas cd’s are great training. I would recommend them to anyone for a kick butt workout and to get better at throwing combos. Just to hear that voice is worth the price!!

johnl-d11

The 2 mins grappling with 1 min kicking is pure he… fun. 😆

g-v

Those bas tapes are great. I do side A of all around fighting (the one with the laydowns) on the bag at least a few times a week.

la-revancha

Don’t. Sit. Down.

carpecanis

Defense, defense, defense….

Ouch, my back….

Yep, they’re all kickass workouts. Gotta love Bas (in a platonic way of course). 😉

g-v

Re:

The great thing about them tapes is how you could customize them when the spirit moves you to. Like, sometimes I’ll do jumping squats thru all the rounds when he calls out defenses. Or front kicks when he calls for them 3 hooks and 2 knees, 10 left knees, that sorta thing.

maskedkat

OK, I just placed an order for the CD’s off E-Bay. Can’t wait to try ’em out! How sore should I expect to be?

g-v

Well, if you’re anything like me, after the first day, pretty fuckin sore.

I was like a kid in a candy store with them tapes when I first got them….boxing, yum, muay thai, yum yum gobble, all around fighting, munch munch *burp*, all around workout…must. go. on. I was barely ambulatory the next day.

Man you wern’t kiddin’ around with being sore after that workout. I used the CD’s for the 1st time this morning and just … damn. Way worth the 60 bucks though 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: