Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Bas Rutten’s neck exercise (and my rug burn mohawk)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

So, I finally got Bas Rutten’s DVD/CD and was doing the 28-min workout. Great stuff! I was doing it in our living room where there is a nice, thick, carpet. (thumbsup , so I thought).

All was going well and I got through about 15 min of it, felt pretty good, and showered up. I was talking to my wife, and she said, “What happened to your head?” :Unsure:

I thought, WTF? I went into the bathroom and noticed a lovely red mohawk on my scalp. :OhMy: Pretty funny, actually. Now I do the neck exercises on a yoga mat. Seems to work so far.

stevetuna

Re: Bas Rutten’s neck exercise (and my rug burn mohawk)

Thanks for starting my day off with a good laugh, AZ!

(p.s. – I feel your pain…)

ds314

Funny – I do mine on either a soft folded up towel or a folded soft warm-up jacket. It sounds like you are doing the All Around Workout cd. What do you think of it? It kicks my arse. I can get through most of it (not the best of quality though yet) until the last exercise (knee to the chest). Can only do about half of the 55 knees to the chest. Thurs I did 5-2 minute rounds of the Boxing CD, took a 15 minute break and then did the All Around Workout cd. That was fun. Good luck. Does anyone know out there when most likely I will be able to to the whole “All Around Workout” with good quality if I’m doing the workout 3 days a week? Maybe only the “Shadow” knows. I’m guessing by the end of June I will be able to do the whole thing with good quality.

DS314

I forgot to mention that my head is shaved, so those of you with hair will probably not experience this embarrassing phenomenon. rofl2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: