Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    old-grappler

OK…so I now have Bas’ CDs…..and once again have found a new to way to prove to myself that I am in horrible condition. LOVE the concept, I’ve only done the Boxing CD so far (the package was only delivered on Tuesday), and I thought it was great.

How do you guys generally use these on a regular basis? Do you warm up with a few rounds of one, then do a few rounds of something else? Do you focus primarily on one CD or another? It seems like there would be a million ways to use this tool, just looking for what works for other people.

carpecanis

Re: Bas Workouts

I recently started doing one half-hour routine every morning. Alternating between one of the striking routines, and the all-around workout routines. That gives a good balance I think. I just started this two weeks ago and it has made an obvious difference already.

One “fun” variation is to do the Boxing 2-minute rounds alternating between one round shadow boxing, one round of actual striking, and one round of sitting on the floor, legs wrapped around the bag and doing a situp between each combination… then back to shadow boxing. Ouch…

leejam99

Re: Bas Workouts

if you have a partner, use thai pads with kicks after each combo. also u can switch stance one round.

if you want to take it another level, get geared up with a partner and do the combos on the partner like you are sparing. 1 person is working on punching/kicking, the other is working on defenses.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: