Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    ryan

The book is printed and will ship in the next couple of weeks. Thanks to all involved!

kylestyle913

Re: Beginner Krav Maga

hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! can’t wait. already have complete krav, but this book is destined to become very important to my training.

mara-jade

quote Ryan:

The book is printed and will ship in the next couple of weeks. Thanks to all involved!

WOOHOO!! That means I should be getting an amazon email soon :woohoo::woohoo:

Ryan, so you up to signing it when you and Jeff come by for Pete’s grand opening if I get it before then? :D: Shoot – that means I gotta buy 2 – gotta have the pristine one and the one I’m gonna mark uprofl2

ryan

Whitman will be there, too, so you can get two of three! 😉

mara-jade

Get out! Are you serious!? Sweet!! Now, this time I can bring the digital that has image stablization so I don’t shoot a picture of John all blurry like last timerofl2

OH Man, you weren’t kidding when you said there was gonna be cool stuff at the opening!:woohoo::woohoo:

relli-kant

When is the grand opening? Will there be a big party? The place looks pretty cool.

mara-jade

It opened Dec 29th but the official grand opening is January 24th. It’s always a party at Pete’s rofl2 but with John Whitman, Ryan Hoover and Jeff Jimmo there, it’s gonna be a friggin blast!!:woohoo::woohoo:

mara-jade

Ryan,

Throw us a bone man – if y’all are gonna be at Pete’s grand opening, there’s gotta be good stuff cooking, right?

Let’s put it this way – you gonna make hubby and I skip our kettlebell class that saturday aren’t ya?:rolleyes:

ryan

Lots in store. Fun things all around. It will be a busy Saturday!

ryan
    alfakrav

It should be a good day(s) of training for sure. Also we have some NEW (I repeat NEW) people for you and jeff to beat up on. So if you need someone to beat up on I can recommend a few of those phase A instructors that you and Pete worked with (LOL)

Seriously though definitely looking forward to working with you, Jeff and John. and also been training some BJJ as well. have to show you the Alfaplata submission hold (still in the testing phase) awaiting FDA approval.(LOL)

mara-jade

Oh I think I know which ones Jeremy’s talking about..Oh man, what an honor ..I think?rofl2rofl2

ryan

I have gotten a few e-mails and PMs asking about the differences between CKM (the book) and Beginner KM, so I thought I’d address here:

CKM covers all of the curriculum through brown belt, and it is a great reference for people training in Krav Maga. That said, it lacks much of the detail important to a beginner in the system (or even an advanced student looking to be an instructor.) There are also some additional chapters addressing issues not addressed in CKM.

I hope this helps. I got word that the new book starts shipping this week, so hopefully it will be available very soon.

All the best,
    Ryan

ryan

Oh, and Jeremy, I am bringing one of my guys with me, so that will likely leave you with Jeff. See you soon!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: