Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics BIG HOORAH to the Memphis KM school.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    badge54

I would like to say what a great school the Memphis Tn. Area has. I just got back from a long weekend seminar there. John Whitman was in town to teach everything ranging from the basics to the advanced and a LE only class. My instructor and I made the pilgramage from Columbus Ohio to Memphis just in time (actually late and missed the warmup) for one of Whitmans famous drills. What a start after sitting in the back of a car for 10 hours. I guess that’s no better test for reality, sitting in a cruiser for half the shift then getting out to go at it.

I learned so much and took tons of notes. I had began to take my straight punch for granted and thought it was pretty good. Each day I learned more about the straight punch than I thought was possible. It was like this all weekend. A bunch of little strides that began to make things more solid. John has a powerfull demeanor and a the ability to transfer his knowledge that makes him such a great instructor. Of course you all know that.

I also wanted to thank the staff at Memphis for such a good time. We were the only out of towners, save for one other, and every instructor searched us out to make us feel welcome as soon as they caught their breath, remember we walked in on the drill.

Big thanks to all, Patrick, Sam, Ralph, Mike, Mellisa…& John. If you live near, or are in town for whatever, you got to stop by to say hi to them. They are a great bunch.

Badge54
    Matt

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: