Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics bio flex cup questions

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    hicklinc

i need to get a cup and really like the shock doctor core compression shorts with bio flex cup but the fact that it flexes kinda freaks me out has anyone used this or know anything about it

tzrider

Re: bio flex cup questions

I have something similar, but a different brand. It’s comfortable and works well. I took a pretty enthusiastic shot to the cup a couple of days ago as my partner was practicing choke from the front. No problem.

hicklinc

good to know thanks

jjbklb

2 words

Nutty Buddy

hicklinc

yeah ive head of that but wasnt sure about it

tzrider

After seeing the video of the fastball to the nuts, I ordered one!

hicklinc

im looking at the jaco guardian now

fxbr702

I’ve worn Shock Doctor Ultra Carbon Flex cup in a jock, almost since day 1. This is sold as a package (get the “Ultra”, it’s $25, but the supporter is super comfortable and fits awesome) I have taken plenty of kicks to the groin- never a flinch or a pinch. Best cup Ive worn, I’ll never go back to cheapo cups like Bike, XO or wal-mart special. It flexes on purpose, and does exactly what it’s supposed to do- protect the nuts, and as comfortably as possible. A+ in my book.

Comp shorts with cup pocket are a no-go in my book. The cup kind of “floats” over the area instead of being snug in place and that makes me nervous, aside from being uncomfortable. I’d say save your money and just go with the jock. If you want to wear the shorts, wear them over your cup/jock.

hicklinc

i just ordered the jaco guardian i will let everyone know how it is

tzrider

quote jjbklb:

2 words

Nutty Buddy

On your recommendation, I looked it up and got one. I’ve used it twice now and am certain it will protect better than what I had been using. The previous product was similar to the bioflex, and while it worked, I always had the sense I’d gotten away with something when I took an accidental shot to the groin. With this thing, one could take a full on blast to the groin and while you might have some bruising around the perimeter of the cup, the contents will be just fine! thumbsup

hicklinc

i got the jaco guardian i will test it out on saturday but so far it feels great ive never worn a cup before so i dont have anything to compare it against

mgothers

Two years with the Nutty Buddy has left me very comfortable and so far so good on the rare hits to the groin.
    However, I’ve nothing to compare it to as it’s the only cup I’ve used since getting into Krav…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: