Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Blue best test on Saturday…whew

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    smokelaw1

If I wasn’t so sore, I’d pat myself on the back.

Not bragging, not really looking for responses, just wanted to tell someone who gives a **** and knows what I just went through. My wife didn’t quite get (or care) why it took me a mintue to get up off the floor after reading our daughter stories yesterday, or why I didn’t bend at the waist and consucted pain-relieving breathing techniques while unloading the dishwasher. Today it feels like the muscles in my back have been replaced with springs wrapped in barbed wire. I’m regaining the use of most of my major muscle groups, and no longer have (much of) a limp. The bruises are hidden under my shirt, and the one directly on my solar plexus (sp?) looks like it will probably go away before my vacation in december.

Yet somehow, when the few people who know/care that I had a test this weekend ask how it was, I reply “it was AWESOME.”

I love this stuff.

zen4me

Re: Blue best test on Saturday…whew

congrats, man!

smokelaw1

quote zen4me:

congrats, man!

Thanks! It was a bear. My instructor texted me this mornig to see how I was feeling after the test. I responded that it was a nice warm up and I went home and worked out. I have a feeling I’ll be paying for that tomorrow night!!

mara-jade

WHOA….congrats!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

smokelaw1

Thanks! The iron-mans during sparring were different than anything else I’d done. Instead of 2 minutes, 30 seconds off, then a fresh partner, it was 2 minutes, NO rest, and another person came in for some 2 on 1 with one of the 2 being fresh. Then in another two minutes, another fresh person came in for 3 on one, the last guy in was the instructor. We went until he called time. I think it was about an hour (in reality, it was probably another 2 minutes.)

stevem174

Congratulations and great job!:beer:

paul

congrats!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

wheres the “like” button? LOL good job!

smokelaw1

quote CJs Dad:

wheres the “like” button? LOL good job!

Thanks! The “like” button is about two inches behind my solar plexus. It is apparently most easily pressed with a knee. Seriously, though, I do like those “like” buttons on forums.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: