Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Bought a Bob Tonight – Needed something to punch

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ds314

I went to Sport’s Authority and bought the regular Bob – Body Opponent Bag tonight. I carried it inside and placed it in the dining room. I then left again and went to Lowe’s to buy 250lbs of sand to fill it. When I came home I went to turn on the light and out of the corner of my eye I saw an intruder the hair stood on the back of my neck and I threw a straight left to the face of the intruder. Once my punch was half-way there (split second) I realized it was Bob. Then to make matters worse I took my dog out for a walk a few minutes later and when I came back Bob startled me again just for a split second I I feel like the dummy now.

:chair:

DS314

kmman

Re: Bought a Bob Tonight – Needed something to punch

Get used to it. I still get startled by Bob every now and then. I always kick his butt however.

t-j

I responded to a burglary alarm at a sports store when I was a rookie. There was an open door and we had to clear the business and make sure there was not a break in. I came around a corner and saw a suspect (B.O.B.) looking over a rail on the landing of the second story. I thought he was drawing down on me and got the jump on me. B.O.B. startled me and I hate B.O.B. for that.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote T.J.:

I thought he was drawing down on me and got the jump on me. B.O.B. startled me and I hate B.O.B. for that.

OK tell the truth, how many rounds did you dig out of Bob. LOL

kmman

Bob can take a bullet without a problem, just cant take one in the base area if filled with water. That’s his weakness.

t-j

quote CJs Dad:

OK tell the truth, how many rounds did you dig out of Bob. LOL

I imagine if I had double tapped B.O.B. that I would be working Mall Security right now. My partner came around the same corner and aquired his front sights on B.O.B. as well. He took a breath to give verbal commands, but I stopped him before he emabrrassed himself.

B.O.B. is a mean loking guy…

cmetalman

.”Bob” is in the basement near the washer/dryer wife makes me have his back turned,creeps her out if he’s facing her while she’s doing laundry

chriseggy

hahaha, funny thread…. I can’t really relate

ds314

Bob is not setup in the basement. He is sporting my winter wrap around cap and my BDU jacket from when I was in the US Army. He look’s like a soldier now. Also he his getting his daily beatings.

DS314

kmman

You cant fight a US Soldier! Well, I guess since you served you can but us civilians could never…too much respect.

My kids dress BOB in hockey jerseys and he will freak out my mother in law when she comes. Not such a bad thing.

quote T.J.:

B.O.B. is a mean loking guy…

LOL!! That’s what I was thinking when I was practicing elbow strikes on him. He just stares at you with those eyes. Pisses me off even more. Of course, the head on a human with a neck that THICK probably wouldn’t move if I elbowed him with all my might. ;):

I hate/love BOB. :):

ds314

Eventually he have a ski mask on. I was going to go over to Wal-Mart and purchase one (if in stock) but I thought they would get supicious since summer is almost here. Paranoia I guess.

DS314

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: