Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Bourne vs. Bond

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kravjeff

Found this funny quote in an artice about the new \”Bourne\” movie … 😀

… All of which leaves the most important question: who would win in a fight? Bourne is an expert in krav maga, the martial art used by Mossad. In close-quarter fighting he’s deadly. Sadly, that would be no match for Bond, who could press a button and dispatch Bourne with a harpoon through his fisherman’s jumper.

\”It’s a tough question,\” Damon admits. \”I wouldn’t bet against Bourne. Bond does have all those gadgets, though.\” So you can see there’s plenty to fuel the debate. Personally I’m a Bourne man: at least until I’m given the chance to drive an Aston Martin.\”

giant-killer

But Bourne doesn’t really do KM in the movies, does he? Haven’t really noticed anything, the gun stuff looks different. Of course Bond has his gadgets, but Bourne knows how to use weapons, too and I’m not sure the gadgets would really help Bond out too much. Bond is a pretty good fighter, of course he seems to get beat up by sexy girls a lot… 😆 Not sure what this says about his fighting skills. Then again, he’s been doing this for over forty years now, Bourne for only about ten, so Bond has got the experience and at least he remembers his name, where he lives and where he put the keys… More Gingko Biloba for Bourne!

unstpabl1

No Bourne does Kali or FMA, but with movies its all with a grain of salt. My understanding was Damon trained at Inosantos.

In the last one who could tell what they were doing with the camera wiggling around

giant-killer

I know Damon is taking boxing lessons. His trainer was with him on the set and is listed in the credits. I know, ’cause he is one of my mom’s trainer’s, too. Don’t know if he does anything else.

By the way, where’s the friggin’ poll? Says on the thread link that there’s a poll, but I don’t see it. What’s going on? Maybe it’s the devil after all…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: