Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics But can I really defend myself?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    smokelaw1

What if I’m smaller? What if I’m weaker? What if I’m almost 85 years old?
    A fighting spirit, and a well placed boot!

It might not be Krav, but he’s “Got it!”

http://www.wfsb.com/automotive/19273574/detail.html

ncsam160

Re: But can I really defend myself?

Not that I’m looking for a fight, but I’ve always been interested to see this stuff in a real-world application.

I truly hope I never need any of it, but I’m thankful I know it. I’m curious as to how it works out.

kvmorl

LOL, nice would have loved to see those fools face.

We had another elderly 80s man here in Florida was sleeping in car while wife shopped at walmart when a thief tried to steal his car, the old man fought him off, witnesses said for a while. He ended up with black eye and bleeding nose but refused medical help and drove home with wife nagging at him for sleeping…

He was former career retired Marine. Bad news for thief…

Typically you don’t need to use it since krav comes with an air of confidence that most people are able to pick up on, assuming they’re not (in no particular order, or exclusive to any of the following) retarded, drunk, high, or douchebags. However, having used it to deter one of the aforementioned people during a night of drinking and hockey (Bs-Habs playoff game….*hint* I’m not a Habs fan) I can say that it does work pretty well. :beer:

kirsten

It’s no wonder they took off haul’n @ss… Who wants to admit a senior citizen kicked their butts!! I hope they catch them (if they haven’t already) just so they may be publicly shamed for

A) attacking him like that
    B) getting their @sses handed to them
    C) being dirtbags in general

What a great story… People are getting tired of being victimized!

jjbklb

He’d be a perfect candidate for some Kane-Fu training.Even if he doesn’t need a cane for walking.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: