Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics can krav maga teach me..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    bucko

can krav maga teach me to defend myself against the police?

i was drinking with some buds and playing cards and my buddy didnt want to give me my money so i hit him and his old lady called the police. wen they got there i told em i aint going to jail he owes me money arrest him he stole from me.

3 cops attacked me and twisted my sholder and tazered me! can you believe that? some guys in the holding tanks told me if i did krav maga i would have got away and my shoulder wouldnt be dislocated and they wouldnt tazer me because i could fight all 3 and win.

is that true? i cant get tazered with krav maga?

coda-vex

Re: can krav maga teach me..

Sorry this is my first post.

You deserved it, and no Krav can not teach you anything.

bucko

he wouldnt give me the money that was mine and told me to leave without my money. i dont make big bucks. every penny counts.

i feel i have a god given right to take what belongs to me when someone wont gimme it.

i think you are very rude. the police did not care that i was being stolen from they dislocated my shoulder and tazered me when i was the victim! this is america, its not right.

can someone answer who isnt so rude? i need to learn defense.

don

quote Bucko:

i was drinking with some buds and playing cards and my buddy didnt want to give me my money so i hit him and his old lady called the police. wen they got there i told em i aint going to jail he owes me money arrest him he stole from me.

3 cops attacked me and twisted my sholder and tazered me! can you believe that? some guys in the holding tanks told me if i did krav maga i would have got away and my shoulder wouldnt be dislocated and they wouldnt tazer me because i could fight all 3 and win.

quote Bucko:

he wouldnt give me the money that was mine and told me to leave without my money. i dont make big bucks. every penny counts.

i feel i have a god given right to take what belongs to me when someone wont gimme it.

i think you are very rude. the police did not care that i was being stolen from they dislocated my shoulder and tazered me when i was the victim! this is america, its not right.

can someone answer who isnt so rude? i need to learn defense.

Please don’t feed the

:rolleyes:

phlegmon27

This forum is stacked with LEOs, and folks who train LEOs (myself included). You are not going to find any info here.

If you don’t make much money, then don’t waste what you have gambling and drinking. If you don’t want to get arrested and tazered, comply.

dont taze me bro

quote Bucko:

i was drinking with some buds and playing cards and my buddy didnt want to give me my money so i hit him and his old lady called the police. wen they got there i told em i aint going to jail:rolleyes: he owes me money arrest him he stole from me.

Dude your dumb. you hit him first, your gonna go to jail.

I wish I could see the video of the tazing

safetyal

Yes.

But you must learn to say “Don’t taze me bro” in Hebrew, move to the Sinai, and seek out the Krav master Zohan.

There you will learn the 720 defense against tasers.

stevetuna

Um, we’re not supposed to talk about the 720 taser defense, Al. Zohan will not be pleased.

lol

kmman

All the police know Krav Maga. Focus on their weak spot. Offer a donut.

Just kidding everyone!

Mmmmmmm….Donuts……D’oh!

mara-jade

OMG – y’all are terrible. :D:

aviatordave

Of course so. But they don’t teach bullet redirection until the Red belt, which is after the violet belt. And those are invitation only.

But you don’t need self defense, you need to watch the community service video by Chris Rock – “How not to get your ass kicked by the police”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

stevetuna

Best. Video. Ever.

Great call, Dave!

phlegmon27

Love it! I can’t wait to get invited to San Francisco to test for my Rainbow Belt.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: