Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sunnysd

Here’s a news video from this morning that followed a vehicle seminar that took place yesterday (Sunday)

http://video.fox6.com/launcher/155152/?Category_ID=164

You can’t really see what’s happening, but maybe that’s to prevent would-be carjackers from picking up tips! 😉

clfmak

I think I’ve met that guy before at a seminar.

I have a small stun gun wedged next to my front seat- after realizing it would only be useful at grappling range and that I’m not paranoid/in danger enough to carry it around with me on my person, it seemed like a good home for it.

kmcat

A long time ago I read that if you are forced into a car at gun point and you are made to drive the car you have the advantage, because you can always just crash the car and take your chances.

The idea is that you have a better chance of surviving the wreck that letting the gunman force you to an unknown destination.

Plus, if you have your seat belt on and the assailant does not, you might succeed in \”taking him out\”.

clfmak

I have a pretty good carjacking defense- drive a crappy car with no stereo, a cracked stereo from when the stereo was stolen, windshield wipers that never turn off unless you take out the fuse, a big dent and scratch across the side, locks that don’t work from the inside…no one will go through the trouble of carjacking me.

swornenemy

Boy, like that isn’t straight out of a \”b\” movie.

(just playing with ya’)

kmcat

Re:

quote \”swornenemy\:

Boy, like that isn’t straight out of a \”b\” movie.

(just playing with ya’)

Well, you never know. A few years ago there was an incident that involved some planes that at first blush seemed like a B-movie.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: