Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kylestyle913

If i lost my level 1 certification who would i need to contact to get a copy of it? would i need to contact kmww corporate? or my old instructor? I’m thinking about joining in a new state so i would need to be able to prove that i completed level 1 to my new instructors…any help would be great thanks

hicklinc

Re: certifications

i would think you could contact either one but corporate would probably be faster because thats who your instructor would contact

traveler

Slightly off topic apologize for the highjack

We tested for Orange I think about a year ago through Karate America; only school offering Krav. Doesn’t bother me so much going into 4th year of Krav religiously attending class 3 to 4 classes a week. Fighting, guns, knives, batons, ect. All the fun dissadvantages you hope to never run into outside of class.

Out of curiosity how would someone like myself test into a higher belt level if current school doesn’t offer? I’d like to one day hopefully be invited to test for Black. I’d ultimately like to instruct others.

Krav Maga is my therapy

hicklinc

talk to your instructors and see what level there able to teach they might not have a higher class because theres no demand for that class

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: