Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Check out the pimp that got slapped by the black belt.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    markx3

This is funny to me. I donít see much technique in this, but I guess it worked. It looks like a horizontal hammer punch or karate chop.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MadU-pimpbeat

clfmak

I believe that was the video posted a little bit ago. I disagree- I see a lot of technique in that. One hit knockout, no injury to the hands, no permanent injury to the pimp, and from the politically correct perspective, it may appear better to the public eye because he did not close his fist.

caliwt

8) COOL!! Fak sau to neck, with out-falling step and WT turn for power. Very damaging!! Notice the way the Pimp can no longer control his legs afterwrd.

Can anyone tell what style these guys were from?, they look like a martial arts group (White shirt and black pants, stance/posture. and ready postion after event)

caliwt

Double post, debug mode or something….

markx3

CLFMak,

I donít see what you see. You donít have to have technique to get a knock out. We donít know if the Karate mans hand is hurt. We donít know if there was injury to the pimpís neck. My guess would be there is. However an ex-cop buddy of mine from Krav had this to say when he saw it.

Mark,

Thanks for sending that video. No matter how many times I see it, it brings a great big smile to my face.

I know the guy(lee)in that video. He is the lead PPCT Defensive Tactics instructor for that academy.

He uses a weak hand brachial stun to knock the pimp out. I like the video because I have used that same technique twice in the line of duty with very similar results. Thanks again.

caliwt

Cool!

It is with the knife edge of the hand which is harder to injure. and if you do, it is just the bottom, and not the important grasping fingers (thumb, pointer, and index) so you can still do stuff.

Guess i’ll go read that compfused thread….

keeiii

I watched it a few times. I don’t understand a couple things. 1. What part of the neck does he strike ? 2. Why does he not use hip for strike?

keeiii

sorry double post

caliwt

He is using hip but in a way you are not used to seeing. Notice when he finishes he has turned 90 degrees, as he side-stepped. So the hip action is really subtile, first forward with strike(left hip under left arm), then the out falling step adds torque, pivoting over to the right hip.

not alot to see but it is there, and plus you don’t need much with this strike.

if pimp had punched, and the strike then hits pimps arm, he could have pulled with it (lop)and then punched pimp with right hand. That would be the punch where you would see the hip rotation.

jerry68

You guys need to go back and find my original post of this… The technique he is using is called a brachial stun. It is taught to be delivered with the blade of the forearm (for police), as it can kill you if delivered as a knife hand (military). This is an incredibly effective technique.

atakrav

That was Awesome

That was absolutley AWESOME!

Man, how come I don’t even get into any fights anymore?

I’m jelous, just one fight pleeeeze.

Its been so long, like a year now. I admire that guy for putting him down, it seem like he waited a long time just untill that guy was right in front of his face and then he took him down. I don’t think I could have the self-control or the patience to do that. Wow, good job man…

he should join the police, but don’t pull me over! I wouldn’t run from the cops, but if i had too i would deffently run from that black belt!

jerry68

Re: That was Awesome

quote \”atakrav\:

Move to Detroit and apply to the DPD…

erik-h

hey guys,

yeah I saw that video a while back when it first aired and I found it HILARIOUS. Mark’s friend is right. I just recently got out of the police academy and that particular strike stuns like crazy but works very effectively. Serves the guy right if you ask me… 😀

michael

Dang–can’t viewed it at work…filtered due to tastelessness….

ken-chapman

Re: That was Awesome

quote \”atakrav\:

Are you really practicing Krav for the right reasons if you’re practically begging for a fight?!!

If the mantra of Krav is ‘It’s a matter of life’, why you you ever want to be involved in an altercation?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: