Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    dv8njoe

Thought I’d let you guys see this website, I personally found it to be hilarious. What are your thoughts?

http://www.combatexpert.com

Here’s a little extra from it. This is the Nightbreed Combat Operatives Brief. About 3/4 of the page down he names the Martial arts systems that failed against his.

🙄
    http://www.combatexpert.com/2005site/operative-brief-long.htm

saxman314

Simply amazing. Why was I wasting my time with Krav when I could be an Advanced Scout Tactical Demolition Hyper-X Super Commando Operative?!

I’m surprised they don’t spell \”combat\” with a \”k.\” You’d have to be spineless to let your 8-year-old talk you into something this goofy.

Not to sound skeptical, but haven’t we had the same innate weapons since we came down from the trees? How is someone gonna develop a system that not only beats every other system ALWAYS but does it in a way that is TOTALLY unlike any other system? I especially like the part where he said that his \”operatives\” NEVER get hit, in the same breath as saying that \”avoiding\” punches constitutes \”mission failure.\”

Pfft… Nightbreed. Sounds like someone is addicted to Dungeons and Dragons.

dv8njoe

What is also funny is the constant misspellings of words all over the site. Also in the video that is on the right side of the page, when the guy with his back to the camera throws his punch, the guy facing the camera pulls his head back, I’d say he avoided the hit, therefore he failed. According to the Commanding Operatives own guidelines.

clfmak

This HAS to be a joke. That made my day. Sounds like Ashida Kim’s $10,000 dollar challenge. For being a completely new way to fight, it sure does look like silat.

anonymous

Loved this site. Really. Fun.

kmtakinkm

I find it funny (disconcerting?) how many people promoting their art use Navy Seals and Special Forces…

Any ex SF or Seals care to comment on what they learn in the form of H2H.

I still like Krav!!

dv8njoe

\”This HAS to be a joke. That made my day. Sounds like Ashida Kim’s $10,000 dollar challenge. For being a completely new way to fight, it sure does look like silat.\”

Unfortunately this is real, I first heard about this at the Bullshido website.

keith327th

I’M IN! 😈
    Is the mullet a prerequisite? ❓

dv8njoe

NO, but the track marks on the arms from heroin use are.

drandles

I agree with a previous post that it is impossible to \”beat every other system ALWAYS.\” I believe in a system that works for you. Naturally the system you choose should be applicable to real life as well. Didn’t Bruce Lee also place a similar challange that he could beat any man in less than 1 minute?

clfmak

\”Styles of Martial Arts that have gone against, and failed against, the Nightbreed system:
    Tai Boxing
    Tae Kwon Do
    Kali
    Kempo
    Akai Jui Jit Su
    Gracies Jui Jit Su
    Akido
    Savate
    Jeet Kune Do
    WingChun
    The new fad martial art, Krav Maga\”

PLEASE someone here take offense to that last part and go demand some satisfaction- krav or BJJ.

clfmak

I just realized something- this guy is the real life Rex Kwon Do.

ffdo

That was GREAT!!!!!!

To comment on SEALs and other special operators. They do learn some nifty techniques but that is not what makes them Bad A$$’s. It is the initial training and weedout program that ensures they get operators that will NOT quit under pressure. It is also worth noting, that you can learn a technique from a SEAL but unless you train 60 hours a week getting good at it, and truly have the won’t quit attitude of a SOC guy, the technique will be about as good to you as taking a weekend seminar on how to fly a 747.

JC

retzev

Combatexpert.com is one of the funniest sites I’ve seen in a long while!

If you think they’re serious, notice the lack of contact information. There’s an ad for a DVD and a free trial class – but nowhere on the site is there a link to get the disc or the class! The only contact info on the site is a phone #.

I called the # and got the voicemail of \”Commander Coal\” himself. I left an urgent message with my phone # saying that I was very interested in his system and please call me back ASAP. I’ll let you know if he gets back to me – !

Someone has put alot of thought and alot of work into that site, and the results are absolutely hilarious!

Thank you for posting the link!

kmguy8

sometimes you can’t find the info on the site…. but registered websites can always be looked up. here is nightbreeds info:

Registrant:
    NIGHTBREED
    31329 WALKER RD
    BAY VILLAGE, OH 44140
    US

Domain Name: COMBATEXPERT.COM

Administrative Contact:
    NIGHTBREED
    31329 WALKER RD
    BAY VILLAGE, OH 44140
    US
    440-342-9212 fax: 999 999 9999

Technical Contact:
    NameSecure Registrar
    21355 Ridgetop Circle Lakeside 3
    Dulles, VA 20166
    US
    -7210 fax: -778

Record expires on 10-Mar-2007.
    Record created on 10-Mar-1999.

Domain servers in listed order:

DNS1.SERVNOW.COM 65.39.214.6
    DNS2.SERVNOW.COM 209.120.177.23

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: