Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Checking in from Maryland

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    ruger45

I’m a 30 year old male that started in Krav Maga two months ago. It is a little harder thatn I expexted it to be, but I’ve made it this far and now I’m really begining to like it. Im training at a place in Gaithersburg MD and they have a good group of instructors. thumbsup

mara-jade

Re: Checking in from Maryland

Welcome to the forum ruger!

Doesn’t KM just kick butt? To think, I pay for people to beat me up..ain’t it funrofl2

Best wishes on your training!thumbsup

brewerm

I am training in Gaithersburg too. Otis kicks my ass. I try to do M,W,F, at noon along with Saturday AM but missed last week, try to go tonight to get back into routine.

ruger45

Mara Jade, Yes, It does and I’m really starting to have fun with it. Thanks!

ruger45

quote brewerm:

I am training in Gaithersburg too. Otis kicks my ass. I try to do M,W,F, at noon along with Saturday AM but missed last week, try to go tonight to get back into routine.

Yep, Otis is real cool. He can really put the beat down on you on Wed nights for sure. I try to make it M,W,S and any days in between. I may know u by face, but not by name. I’m going to try to test up on JUNE 15th.thumbsup

kirk

Hey I’m new here too! I went to the Into class at the Owings Mills Location. Now I regularly exercise and I han’t been this sore in a long time. I love it! LOL

I plan to sign up this weekend, hopfully some of the skin on my knuckles will have grown back.

brewerm

I had that problem myself. My suggestion is to buy either tight fighting gloves or wraps. I do both, wrap my hands and then put on gloves. That way customers and other people I work with don’t ask questions like “What happend to yuo?”

brewerm

Since the 15th is father’s day and I have only been doing this for 4 months I am going to let this test pass and probably take the next one. since we have to pay and buy both shirts and pants, I don’t want to do that and flunk 🙂

ruger45

I started in March and I’m still going to test. I feel pretty good about the test and I’ve been fighting a really bad cold all week.

kirk

Ruger, where’s the test and whem, I’ll try and come cheer you on. thumbsup

ruger45

Kirk, It’s in Gaithersburg and I think its closed to only those who are testing.

kirk

Good Luck ruger45!! I’ll cheer you on from home then!! :woohoo:

kirk

I had my first official Level 1 class on Saturday and all I can say is… Ouch!!

I love it! I can’t wait for more pain!!

ruger45

Kirk, I’m glad you enyoed the class. I will be there tomorrow and Saturday as well. The funny thing is, I almost look forward to pain. I also catch/decoy for personal protection K9’s in my spare time. :dunno: So, taking bites and doing Krav I’m pretty beat up on a daily basis.rofl2if you see me on Saturday, come introduce yourself. I will have on the black/red Krav pants and a black Tapout shirt.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: