Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    leejam99

i’m sure some of you guys have seen this but if you haven’t…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

kirk

Re: chi master

Yeah, I’ve seen it. One of the funniest things I’ve seen!

leejam99

the thing i don’t understand is that this guy took the challenge in front of a big crowd with media. This tells me that either he is really really crazy or he really believed in what he does…..

kirk

I think a little or maybe a lot of both!!! Or watched too much Dragon Ball Z

stevetuna

Thanks – that made my day!

don

Thanks. Until I clicked on your link, I had only seen the fight part of the video. I had kinda felt sorry for the old guy getting dominated so badly. Now that I know a little more history and have seen the old guy in (lights, camera) “action”, I don’t feel bad for him anymore… rofl2

nate

Heh I forgot about that video. Maybe he didn’t eat his wheaties that morning.

I thought about that too – why would he get a crowd and media? He must have thought he’d win. What about that earlier video? Were his students just acting for the video?

Whatever the case, it’s pretty amazing.

clfmak

I think that his students really believed what was happening and had some interesting psychosomatic responses. This gave the guy a false sense of confidence. At any rate, he was a fool to not try himself out against some fighters not from his school before jumping into that challenge head first. I thought it was funny that the attack started with a wrist grab- the one attack that everyone says doesn’t happen and the one attack an old man in a gi should have been able to get out of.

pugnax88

Still a funny video, as i suspected 😛

stevetuna

My wife must be a chi master of some sort. She can repel me without even touching me. Hmmm…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: