Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Chicago Training Partners

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    a2sports

I threw this out before, but thought I would try again. Is there anybody, close to the south side of Chicago that is interested in additional training? I attend classes 2-3 times per week on the Northside but I would like to find somebody to train with that is closer to home and not 45min-1 hour drive away. I am hoping to supplement my classwork.

I am S&C coach and have a training studio that can be used. I would also be willing to help you get stronger while working on improving Krav skills.

I am a guy, but it doesn’t matter to me if I train with a male or female.

Most of my clients female.

If you are interested let me know.

g-v

Howdy. Well, I’m in the chicago area, but not anywhere near the south side of the city, sorry. Your krav gym is over there on Touhy, huh? That’s a haul all the way from the south side, damn!

a2sports

Yeah, it is a hike but definitely worth it. Trainers George and Sue are great. A perfect team with different approaches to present the same material.

I have been having trouble finding anybody to work with locally to get more work in.

If you know of anybody that is interested give them my email.

[email protected]

thanks

g-v

Alright dude, will do.

Re: Chicago Training Partners

Digging up an old thread,this is where I train thumbsup Master George is the man

pperkins

Re: Chicago Training Partners

I haven’t been able to make it to Ultimate Martial Arts on a regular basis because of my schedule, but I’d like to keep it up. I’m getting sorely out of shape.

I can’t make it to Oak Lawn, but I can do something downtown. I checked out the P.O.W. place, but I think it would be tough for me to take seriously after training with George and Sue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: