Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Clermont, FL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    km-boo

I know there are some locations in Orlando – but most are in Eastern Orlando – about 1 hour drive from where I live.
    Does anyone know of any locations opening in the Clermont vecinity?

grasshopper

there used to be a place downtown a couple of years ago, and the places in orlando are all run by the same company. I took a class at one of the places and I was not happy with what I experienced. There also used to be two places in winter garden that taught krav maga. They are no longer having the program. I’ve looked all over the place and I do mean everywhere and the only place around is victory.

km-boo

clermont

Thanks! It’s sad that there are a limited number of options and that they’re all from the same company.

khvt02

We have had a similar discussion on this board going on for a few weeks with people looking for classes in Kissimmee and Lake Mary. If you would like to participate in our \”petition\” for a better program in the Orlando area (and Clermont too!), email [email protected]

There are many in Orlando and the suburbs that feel your pain. I have also had disappointing experiences with Victory. Please email the petition and hopefully something better will come along soon!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: