Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos Clinch boxing-collar hold.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kevinmack

This is not so much an official Krav Maga technique that you will see on a belt test. It is just a combination of skills and strategies from my years of experience in Krav Maga. Its not NOT a Krav Maga technique.I think this might be the last video I post here for a little bit. I don’t want to spam the forum. Plus I have to keep some stuff to sell. So I will only post something if its really cool or maybe just some video answers to questions as I feel like I cant describe some movements and techniques using only words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vrjp3ugFNU

also..I am rocking my old school Krav Maga Worlwide tshirt in this video. That shirt was the first KM shirt I bought the night of my first class in 2001. It used to be baggier 🙁
    I still wear the pants I got that night. Still my go to training pants at the gym…KMW doesnt make them like that anymore though which bums me out.

jonathan2340

Re: Clinch boxing-collar hold.

I also want to be like these who are here in these movies. I just want to learn marshal arts. this is such a great way to defend yourself from your enemies. keep it up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: