Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Close Combat – Captain Chris – WTF

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    ds314

Are you of you receiving constant emails from the below site?
    http://www.closecombattraining.com/

Someone name Captain Chris. Anyone that goes by the name Captaiin Chris doesn’t seem credible. Does Capt Crunch have an credibility? I read all of the stuff on their site (okay I was bored). I have a hard time believing his claims on self-defense. Seems like a lot of BS in my opinion.

DS314

Re: Close Combat – Captain Chris – WTF

I put my money on Captain Underpants.

blindfold

I think Capt. Crunch being around for so many years would give him more credibility. thumbsup

alamocitykid

His ads are scattered throughout Black Belt Mag. Fortunately, I haven’t received his emails.

bracius

Captain CaAaAaAaAave Maaaan!

miriam

For identification purposes only:

Attachments:

ds314

Okay – I just listened to some audio of this Captain Chris talking about every martial art or self defense system out there. Here is what he said about Krav Maga.

“”It’s a Totalitarian System”
    “OC House Wifes in LA with Puple Hand Wraps – LA Krav Maga not like in Israeli-Not like the guys in the West Bank”
    “Calls LA Krav Maga the Fake Krav Maga”
    “Good if you train 20-30 years in it and you are a superior athelete and do not get stabbed or shot and never get old”

Captain Crunch has spoken.

DS314

alx

Where did you find those audios? Or did you have to buy them?

bracius

quote DS314:

“Good if you train 20-30 years in it and you are a superior athelete and do not get stabbed or shot and never get old”

Isn’t that the point?

ds314

I do not now if his system is garbage or not. He has to market his system somehow. It sounds like he was saying talking about all the martial arts and self defense systems is that they are outdated or too complex and too expensive and you are not getting a lot of bang for your buck and takes too long to learn. It sounds like he want’s to see his e-book and that is suppose make you be able to defend yourself. Personally I feel better actually getting to practice moves in class.

DS314

la-revancha

Swords, guns, and bottles. Looks like he has a working knowledge of checking round kicks too.

kmman

quote DS314:

Okay – I just listened to some audio of this Captain Chris talking about every martial art or self defense system out there. Here is what he said about Krav Maga.

“”It’s a Totalitarian System”
    “OC House Wifes in LA with Puple Hand Wraps – LA Krav Maga not like in Israeli-Not like the guys in the West Bank”
    “Calls LA Krav Maga the Fake Krav Maga”

Captain Crunch has spoken.

DS314

Whats wrong with LA Girls in purple hand wraps? Here in NY, we speak highly of them!

ds314

What cracks me up about it he expects someone (females for example) to watch his videos or look at the pictures in his e-book and then be able to execute the moves if they have to under fear. It seems like he was making fun of the women who attend Krav Maga classes in LA, however the ones (male or female) who watches the videos or looks at the pictures are going to better than the ones who attends classes. I think not.

DS314

unstpabl1

Anytime I see that kind of marketing I lose interest in exploring it further. Life in a way is pretty straight forward. If it smells like Bullcrap, It usually is bullcrap. if I got to join his site to get an Idea of what he’s selling…screw it…don’t need to be on his mailing list

Besides I outrank him:cool: though Sgt Sean doesn’t nor LT Leejam
    Major Mike

gwalsh-d92

Let’s not forget about the real captain:

http://www.domdeluise.com/gallery/captainchaos.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: