Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics commando krav to krav maga

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    blokrocbet

i have been taking CKM for about a year an di want to start taking krav maga where can i find a training center in CT?

dinghani

Re: commando krav to krav maga

Curious as to why you want to switch from CKM.

simon

Maybe here would be a good reason, or actualy several.

LINK

dinghani

I was looking for blokrocbet reasons not yours.

mara-jade

Folks, please – let’s just help blokrocbet shall we?

Blokrocbet – Here’s the CT locations from the KM website. If you’ve got other questions, please feel free to ask:wav:

https://kravmaga.com/connecticut.asp

simon

quote Dinghani:

I was looking for blokrocbet reasons not yours.

Hi Ding and welcome to the forums, my response linked to a long running thread where several ex-CKM students, instructors and franchises/licensees discuss their feelings about Commando Krav Maga.

I think itís a good read for anyone interested in the topic and should be shared so people have the opportunity to see exactly what others with experience with it have said.

So I absolutely feel its on topic.

hammy48

I go to KM in Canton CT. It is a good school in my opinion. Their price is about $100-120 a month with some start-up fees. You can go as much as you would like and they offer a class every weekday but friday plus a sat. morning class. They also have morning classes during the week. Instructor to student ratio ranges greatly depending on what night. When I used to go to morning class there might be only 4 people there, but some night classes have had as much as 30, but usually around 20 I would say.

Try it out for free! It is really tricky to find (just the last turn, the rest is easy) so I would call/email ahead of time and get directions from them.

blokrocbet

im not going to stop ckm training i want to add KM to my training

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: