Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Concealed weapons – things not always what they seem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

You’ll be surprised:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRG_I90GEIc

Would you expect these guys to be packing meat cleavers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqyU2z-FJr8

Re: Concealed weapons – things not always what they seem

I have to admit that was alot of guns. I used to know a guy who should have worn size 34 pants but he bought size 44 or higher. He had an industrial size belt to hold it up but he could hide a small child in those things and you’d never know it.

However if I had that many guns on me I’d be more worried about shooting myself if I tried to sit down (or walk fast for that matter).

bradm

Those Brits carrying the meat clevers down the front of their pants– One slip and we don’t have to worry about them producing any off-springs 🙂

When your a gangster carring a meat cleaver down the front of your pants to you cut sideways to appear more you know gangsterish?

kirsten

quote BradM:

Those Brits carrying the meat clevers down the front of their pants– One slip and we don’t have to worry about them producing any off-springs 🙂

LOL I was thinking the same thing. Self-correcting problem!

The cleavers are some crazy shizz, I certainly didn’t expect those to emerge.

Those ‘chavs’ as they’re known in the UK – not exactly renowned for their brain power.

Indeed – a self-inflicted cleaver accident reducing chances for offspring probably a good thing.

Chav (pronounced /ˈtʃÊv/ (CHAV)) is a term applied to certain young people in the United Kingdom. The stereotypical “chav”—known also as a charver in Yorkshire and North East England[1]—is an aggressive teenager, typically unemployed or of white working class background,[2] who repeatedly engages in anti-social behaviour,[2] such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdiness, or other forms of juvenile delinquency.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: