Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Conditioning, lifting, and fitness

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wds2

I’ve been doing martial arts training for several years now and have been an active runner and weight lifter for almost 20 years (I’m 39 yrs old). I’ve learned a lot through trial and error but am always willing to listen to a new way of doing things.

I don’t do crossfit – not because I don’t believe in the methods but because I can’t justify the cost of joining a gym on top of what I already spend for KM training and using the free gym at work. But I do follow crossfit principles and some WODs on my own.

Currently taking a multi vitamin, glucosamine chondroitin, and whey protein for supplements. Currently investigating d-aspartic acid and beta alanine. Has anyone had experience with them or any other supplements?

What workouts do you do to enhance your km conditioning and overall fitness?

kmman

Re: Conditioning, lifting, and fitness

I find boxing training to be very cheap and you cant beat the cardio. Any boxing gyms around?

gonzalo

Well there are lots of methods to get in a really challenging exercise, without the gym. Think of all the things, you can do with your own body weight: force ups, arms falls, take ups, runs, squats, plank, mountain climbers, running, interval running, jump rope, etc. and the list goes on and on.

revend

Well boxing training is cheap but there must be some other training for fitness like yoga. This kind of training also should be cheap. Anyhow this kind of activities are very useful for fitness.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: