Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Congrats To Pawel Cichowlas!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Krav Maga Detroit is proud to announce Pawel Cichowlas earning his BLACK BELT!!! His dedication to Krav Maga came through while watching the 8 hour test held in LA! We couldn’t be more proud of having him as our Owner/Lead Instructor at Krav Maga Detroit.

ryan

Re: Congrats To Pawel Cichowlas!!!

Congrats Pawel!

Pawel is a very tough guy and a great instructor. I have had several of his people come through phases here, and they are always top notch. To me, the mark of a good instructor is not what he/she can do, but what he/she can get others to do. Pawel does this very well.

All the best!

kirk

Congrats!!!

la-revancha

Congrats, Pawel!

Glad to have played a meager role in your exam.

Keep representin in MI!

mara-jade

Dang, how friggin cool!! Congrats!

skelegirl

quote Krav Princess:

Krav Maga Detroit is proud to announce Pawel Cichowlas earning his BLACK BELT!!! His dedication to Krav Maga came through while watching the 8 hour test held in LA! We couldn’t be more proud of having him as our Owner/Lead Instructor at Krav Maga Detroit.

bow1

Congrats!! That is awesome news!!!

stevetuna

Congratulations, Pawel! I had the pleasure of meeting Pawel and Lisa at km-X training in L.A. He is a force of nature!

darren-levine

Pawel:
    Congratulations!
    Simply, you exemplify what Krav Maga is all about…I know that Imi would be proud to see the development of the Krav Maga System by watching you perform, by taking note of your mindset and watching you teach and deliver our method with skill and passion.
    Best,
    Darren
    PS Congratulations to all of the new Black Belts that tested with Pawel. An extremely talented and dedicated group…you certainly earned it. I expect great things from all of you!

geary

We couldn’t ask for a better head instructor. :box2:Great work and congrats Pawel. Outstanding…..:beer:

Congratulations Pawel ! Your training is always cutting edge and your delivery makes the difference.

Alex

swhiteh3

Congratulations Pawel!

Thinking back to the days you and I started training together in Livonia, you’ve been one of the best training and sparring partners I’ve worked with. I was thrilled to see you become an instructor who had a great mix of passion and compassion. And it was great to see you become a studio owner. Pawel is truly an embodiment of what KM is, and should be.

Now that I’m training for an MMA fight… I wish you were in town.

CONGRATULATIONS.

-Scott Whitehead

Congrats Pawel!!!

kms1974

Congrats Pawel!!

After Darren’s complement, the only thing I can think to say isbow1bow1

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: