Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Congrats to the new 2nd degree black belts!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Congrats to the new 2nd degree black belts! You guys are awesome and such an inspiration!

— with
    Daniel Louis Sovetky. Jon Pascal, Michael Margolin, Kevin Lewis, Christopher Hunt, Matt Romond, Michael Burton, Jarret Waldman, A.J. Draven and Darren Levine.

Kelly Campbell, Christian Ricardo, David Bluestein

shinfucius

Re: Congrats to the new 2nd degree black belts!

congrats to all!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I just realized this picture might not make sense.

The new BB’s are Kev, Chris, Matt, Burton, AJ and Christian or as we know him in the forums “La Revencha”

The other people in the photo are all higher ranks who did the panel. Heres who’s who.

Dan S. BB’d in Israel under Imi and one of the guys who went on that first trip. (KevinMack would prob know his history better)

Jon Pascal head of Force Training for KMW and considered one of the most talented Law Enforcement instructors in the US.

Michael Margolin started as a teenager back in the beginning as one of Darrens first student. Now head of Operations for KMW.

Jarrett Waldman, started with Michael over 20 years ago got his first 2 BB’s from Imi and is now head instructor for KMW.

Darren is one of the two people Imi gave the founders diploma to (Eyal has the other)

Kelly is head of instructor training for KMW

And lastly Dave who also started with Michael and Jarret and made those trips to Israel to be certified/tested by Imi.

All and all a very well respected test panel.

Congratulations again to all who tested and past what had to be a grueling well scrutinized test.

mara-jade

Congrats y’all!bow1:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Nice! That is such an awesome picture, so cool to see. Burton and Christian were my main Level 1 teachers, love those dudes.

Mad props.

la-revancha

That is some sweet Terminator eye I got there. Nice photo!

Thanks CJD. Plenty of work went behind it. Thanks to all my training partners, local and far, and all the quality instruction. We had Kelly, Waldman, Blue, and Darren on the floor at the same time one night. Bad assery.

Never give up, folks. If I can do it, so can you!

don

Great job Sirs! :beer:

paul

Congratulations!

revobuzz

Well done all.

lions2011

Anybody who can get a black belt in Krav Maga or BJJ is amazing. Not just tough but it takes tremendous will and dedication along with a high I.Q. to absorb the material.

My ultimate goal for Krav is too get a Green Belt which I think I can get next Summer.

lions2011

How does a black belt get his 2nd degree . Just curious. Do they have to learn more moves or is it how efficient they are with older moves.

I will never get to that level but curious.

unstpabl1

quote La Revancha:

That is some sweet Terminator eye I got there. Nice photo!

Thanks CJD. Plenty of work went behind it. Thanks to all my training partners, local and far, and all the quality instruction. We had Kelly, Waldman, Blue, and Darren on the floor at the same time one night. Bad assery.

Never give up, folks. If I can do it, so can you!

:beer: Congrats Christian et al your ane awesome instructor, one of my favs

lions2011

Hi unstoppable. See I have learned Not to STick my foot in my mouth as you said once. :D::D::D:

unstpabl1

quote lions2011:

Hi unstoppable. See I have learned Not to STick my foot in my mouth as you said once. :D::D::D:

:beer: good luck with your traing

lions2011

I recongize Mr. Walderman on that picture. He has tremendous videos that are free on youtube. I am sure he has a huge gym in LA.

I am sure CJ’s Dad is superb too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: