Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Cool Girl Stories.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

So I was with this chick Maike, she’s so hot right, and shes playing with my pubes, oh sorry, my hair, and then we get naked and she tells me she’s into that choking **** right, so I krav her a little bit, and she says “Oooh Sam, go harder” and I’m all “Careful babe, I’ve been going 8 seconds,” and she says “I don’t care, go longer” so I go for 2 more seconds and I don’t realise that she passes out because she had a look of pleasure on her face, and I keep going another 10 seconds, and she makes this noise (obviously because of the permanent brain damage) but I still didn’t notice, before I know it, 60 seconds, DEAD.

Tell me about your stories? =P

Anonymous

Re: Cool Girl Stories.

I was playing lasertag at Chatswood, you know, with all my girls, and they’d never played before. And there was this guy there, (my mate =P) holding his fun with his index finger on the trigger. What a noob, I know right. So I start ****ing ’em up at lasertag because my gun is so ****ing stable. Anyway I get all the bitches and **** them all.

Anonymous

Stfu bro, ur not even that funny. ur jut trolling u Bihron Zhou. trolls like you make me sick!

Anonymous

I’m not ****ing trolling you **** I’ll krav you. It’s a true ****ing story.

Anonymous

Ok, fine. Let’s go for a Krav Off. Meet me on the corner of Frances Lane and Elizabeth St. and i’ll **** you up so hard, you’ll fly further than a priest eating pork.. yeah, i went there bro.

Anonymous

You’re obviously **** at Krav because attacking me is not self defence.

don

:rolleyes:

Anonymous

No, i mean you provoked me, so im retaliating, inadvertently defending myself while’s consequently breaking the hyperbole of neridium and it’s equalibrium.

Don, that’s a cool story.

Anonymous

You guys are such bitches, telling stories about how you pick up chicks. I don’t have to do anything, I walk around Auschwitz and the bitches follow me to wherever I’m heading (usually a gas chamber).

Anonymous

quote antisemite911:

(usually a gas chamber).

That’s ****ing offensive bro, my grandad was killed in the holocaust. If it happened…

Anonymous

To AntiSemite911, I don’t know if you think this forum is some kind of joke, but let me tell you and this a no idle threat, when i find out who you are, I’m going to **** you up so hard, you’ll wish you had never entered this forum. I’m not ****ing kidding you, because what you’ve done is so racist, it makes me wanna start my own Islamist Extremist group and just **** you up.

Anonymous

quote kravmaster70:

That’s ****ing offensive bro, my grandad was killed in the holocaust. If it happened…

I don’t know what the FUARK you are on about but a gas chamber is just a form of capital punishment. The holocaust? What the ****? That is completely made up.

Anonymous

quote kravmaster69:

To AntiSemite911, I don’t know if you think this forum is some kind of joke, but let me tell you and this a no idle threat, when i find out who you are, I’m going to **** you up so hard, you’ll wish you had never entered this forum. I’m not ****ing kidding you, because what you’ve done is so racist, it makes me wanna start my own Islamist Extremist group and just **** you up.

I’m not a ****ing racist. Maybe if you could see past your fat ****ing nose you’d see that I’m just voicing my own opinions, fat ass. Just because I don’t like jews doesn’t make me a racist, when will you dumbass jews learn? >=[

Anonymous

With regards to AntiSemite911’s most recent post regarding capital punishment, i do believe you’re taking things into the extreme..which is why i’d like you to enroll for my Islamist MIlitant Extremist group called Jamal Islamiya, we’re based in Indonesia, and we’re affiliated with Al-Qaeda and SUnny Cheng’s Entertainment Enterprises.

kravmaster70, i think we can all agree that the HOLOCAUST DIDNT HAPPEN and it’s jut a blatant conspiracy to cover up 9/11

Anonymous

Yeah good one mate! =P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: