Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Crazy female Canuck!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    dani66

Hey guys! I am from Regina, Saskatchewan and I justed tested for my Level 2 about 2 weeks ago.

I am at home right now nursing a broken wrist. I slipped and stupidly put my hands out to break my fall. Funny thing is we learned fall breaks the week AFTER I broke it.

I have still been attending class, just no left punches. I think if I missed class I would take it out on my kids, lol. I just love Krav so I usually never miss a class.

I am a stay at home mom with 2 boys (that makes life with a broken wrist very interesting) One is 6, the other just turned 1. Boys are awesome!

I am looking forward to getting to know people who also share my passion for Krav.

midnighter

Re: Crazy female Canuck!

Hey, welcome to the forums.

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to read about your wrist- that bites but I’m glad to see another KM gal on boardthumbsup

dani66

Thanks, at least I have time to read posts instead of doing housework like I SHOULD be doing!

dani66

Thanks! There are lots of girls in my class that are kick ass & die hard. How bout you?

sundance

Welcome to the forum!

dani66

Thanks so much!

kravazon

Hey! I’m new to Krav Maga (just started in July-ish)! I would definitely say I’m already a die hard fan. If I could go every day I definitely would! But I can’t imagine what class would be like without the use of both my hands! That totally sucks!

I’ve gotten to the point where I think about Krav daily. Could I get out of this attack? Or this one? Could I still go to Krav if I was preggers? Could I take that guy? Or that guy? 🙂

Oh man… and the badges I bring home… I get so proud. Nothing like a broken wrist though!

Anyway, Hi! You’re not alone! I’m a crazy Krav girl too!

dani66

Oh u will love Level 2 then! Just know that the gruelling 3 hour test is all worth it!

tinykrav

Hi Dani66. I tested a couple of weeks ago too and just shredded my knuckles (they said not to stop! So I didn’t! ha ha!) so now I’m running around with 6 million bandaids all over my hands but I’ll definitely say that’s better than a broken wrist.

Now I’ve had 2 of the Level 2 classes and I feel like I’m just starting all over again! Ack! It’s hard!!

sundance

quote Kravazon:

But I can’t imagine what class would be like without the use of both my hands! That totally sucks!

It doesn’t totally suck. I can imagine, I’m an upper extremity amputee. Training with two-hands is overrated. lol

kravazon

quote tinykrav:

Now I’ve had 2 of the Level 2 classes and I feel like I’m just starting all over again! Ack! It’s hard!!

I can’t begin to tell you how excited that makes me! I never want the challenge to end! 😀

Sundance: I’m really speechless. These things don’t even cross my mind! I’m so impressed!

tinykrav

quote Kravazon:

I can’t begin to tell you how excited that makes me! I never want the challenge to end! 😀

Yeah, be careful what you wish for! ha ha!! :): Don’t get me wrong – I’m loving the challenge – I was starting to get bored and frustrated in Basic and for our 1st Inter. class we did gun takeaways and my friend and I were so excited we were practically jumping up and down afterwards. (Okay, so maybe I literally was jumping up and down — just a little.)

Intermediate has just been a bit of a culture shock. It’s all so new and I feel like I have two left feet. (But still loving it! ha ha!)

kravazon

Yeah, I completely understand the need to know front chokes, but it’s starting feel like every other class is about front chokes. :/

I cannot WAIT until I start learning to defend against knives and guns… Oh man. I’m getting excited just thinking about it!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: