Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Darren’s Seminar in NC

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ryan

Well, I’ve just taken Darren to the airport (he’s headed to teach in Japan), and my only regret is he couldn’t stay longer. With over 70 participants in each session, the day was a tremendous success…great training and good times, with some very good and talented people.

I’d like to think all of my people who helped make this weekend a success, all of those who traveled from up and down the east coast to be here, and of course, to Darren who squeezed us in to his unbelievable schedule and put on a fantastic day of training. I can’t wait until the next time!

All the best!

mara-jade

Re: Darren’s Seminar in NC

Wow – sounds like y’all had a blast! Any chance someone will post pictures – pretty please???

giant-killer

Yes, please!!! :):

karmaok

Thanks Darren for an awesome seminar! Also, thanks Ryan and crew for making us feel so welcome! I learned much in the way of technique this weekend. As I reflect however, the lasting thing I walked away with is insight into the heart of Krav. What does KM look like at its very best? What is it’s spirit and focus at the center? What motivates the man in charge-does he fully believe in what he teaches? Of course I have heard and read, but to experience first hand was a certainly a day well lived. I will be a better student not only because of the technical stuff I learned, but also the understanding I gained. Thanks again Darren, Ryan…and especially Matt Robinson for his determination to make his students the best possible.

Jeff

ryan

Jeff, thank you! You are very fortunate to have Matt Robinson as an instructor.

I’ll post some pics, but it may be a week or so.

All the best!

la-revancha

*waits for Dre’s feedback*

Come out of the cubby hole already.

andre

quote La Revancha:

*waits for Dre’s feedback*

Come out of the cubby hole already.

Hey Bro, nice to hear from you. The Darren Seminar was Fantastic. It was summed up well by others already. I will add that seeing him teach is everything I’ve heard it was and a tad more. Passion, and capability are missing from many instructors today, its not the case with Darren. Hope to see you at the Fall Camp, and hopefully you can return a message or two…, yeah i know, like I have room to speak.

andre

Apparently you can’t edit your post as efficiently as before, but I did want to add something. In terms of missing capability, I am referring in general to all self-defense outlets, not relagating my statements to KM. Simply because I tend to be Pedantic :Surprised: and hate being taken out of context.

mara-jade

Hi Andre,

Just FYI – you can re-edit a post if you forget something but from what I’ve seen you only have a certain time frame to do it from the original time you post. It’s not like other forums I’ve been to where you can re-edit a post anytime

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: