Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ffdo

I have been deployed for a while now and out of touch but am back in the CONUS and in DC for the next four months. Can anyone tell me which DC area KM Otis instructs now? I can’t remember his last name but trained with him when I first started and would like to get back and get started again….

Thanks.

jasonm

I beleieve he is teaching in MD now.

http://www.graciemd.com/

vt-hokie

Otis Berry. He’s at Gordon’s Self Defense (KM-MD affiliate) in Germantown, MD. 301-972-5425. Just got his black belt a few months ago. My wife and I train there with him, and we both love it. Just got Pedro Sauer as a BJJ instructor as well, not too shabby.

Regards,
    Dave

ffdo

Thanks guys

kravmdjeff

Yes, Otis is one of our instructors for Krav Maga Maryland’s affiliate school. If you’re around the beltway you can also feel free to stop by Columbia, MD and train with us here- (410) 872 9194.

anonymous

Hey FFDO!

Long time, no see. Welcome back!

ffdo

Thanks GK, its good to be back…..

Unfortunately I don’t have full time access to a car here so need something with Metro access or close to Alexandria… Any suggestions?

anonymous

Pilot without a car, that sucks… 😉

terrym

been checking this forum out for a while now.great!

I’ve got a question for Giantkiller…..you have been studing krav for 9 years…are you a black belt? if not what level are you? how many times a week do you go? any tips for a vertically challenged person like myself? I just started (1yr) and hooked. IM me if you want. thanks

Terry

anonymous

Didn’t see an e-mail in your profile and private messaging doesn’t work here.

I’m a brown belt, I take up to eight classes a week, used to take even more. Don’t worry about being small, everyone knows the shortest guys are the toughest guys. 😈 Remember, if you can’t reach their head, just blast their groin, their head will come right down to meet you… 😉

kravjeff

FFDO – Thank you for your service !!!

Stay safe and kick ass!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: