Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Deltona Krav Instruction

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    fianchettoer

Hey all,

I live in Orlando and I’m thinking of going to Krav in Deltona. Is this a good venue? I corresponded by email with Corey Molinelli, and he definitely seems qualified (black belts in Kempo and Ninjutsu as well as CKM 2 certification). I’m curious: does anyone take here? It’s only given on Sundays, so is it worth the 40 minute drive?

Thanks all.

ryan

Re: Deltona Krav Instruction

That’s a CKM school, not a Krav Maga school, so you probably won’t get much response here.

Good luck with your training.

fianchettoer

Hmm…since I’m a newbie to it all, what’s the major difference between Commando Krav and regular? Thanks for the heads up.

mara-jade

Here’s some threads as this as already been discussed recently

http://kmforum.kravmaga.com/showthread.php?t=2620
    http://kmforum.kravmaga.com/showthread.php?t=2666&highlight=commando+krav+maga

Best advice really is to see the school for yourself, try a class and let that be the judge. Wishing you the best in your training.:wav:

havok904

quote fianchettoer:

Hey all,

I live in Orlando and I’m thinking of going to Krav in Deltona. Is this a good venue? I corresponded by email with Corey Molinelli, and he definitely seems qualified (black belts in Kempo and Ninjutsu as well as CKM 2 certification). I’m curious: does anyone take here? It’s only given on Sundays, so is it worth the 40 minute drive?

Thanks all.

Put a toe tag on Krav in Deltona…the class is closed….

bradm

fianchettoer, email me and I can provide you with some inforfmation.
    [email protected]

havok904

quote BradM:

fianchettoer, email me and I can provide you with some inforfmation.
    [email protected]

hook me up too

tojo

quote havok904:

Put a toe tag on Krav in Deltona…the class is closed….

If you are going to try CKM there is a school in New Smyrna Beach do a search of Bob Ottos Karate. Its not KM. but similar to the direction you were heading. I train there.

You may also be interested in Haganah’s F.I.G.H.T. program offered at Moo Sul Kwan Martial Arts Center in Orlando. Argueably Mike K’s FIGHT program is closer to KM than Moni’s CKM.

I am unaware of any true KM instructor’s in our area. If there are some out there, speak up please.

vinman

quote tojo:

You may also be interested in Haganah’s F.I.G.H.T. program offered at Moo Sul Kwan Martial Arts Center in Orlando. Argueably Mike K’s FIGHT program is closer to KM than Moni’s CKM.

definitely….and Mike saw real combat, while Moni imagined all his

havok904

Go to Premier Martial Arts in Orange City…The Teach Krav There…

kurthowl

Krav Maga classes are now being held in Deltona at the Taino Boxing Academy. http://tainoboxing.webs.com/

trinidaddaf

I really would like to join krav maga in deltona but my family doesn’t have that much money at all and I don’t have a ride I really wanna learn this fine self defense fighting technique if there is anyway I could get in I would be very thankful and will work my hardest

bradm

If you are referring to the CKM classes that were held at the YMCA, that class closed down a few years ago. I’m not aware of any other KM classes in Deltona. Good luck in finding a training location.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: