Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    rosie
    quote :

…I wear my contacts everytime I go out just in case I get attacked…

A little off topic, but…I was wearing contacts in a fight once, and one of them came out of my eye in the middle of the fight. It’s very disorienting to lose a contact in the middle of a fight, maybe worse than not having glasses or contacts on at all. Just something to consider as you’re training.

atakrav

I mean i really don’t know, I’m 18 years old i weigh 135 i can eat pretty much anything i want and stay the same weight, i just eat the chicken for the protein… and it tastes goood : )

topitbull

With regards to the prehistoric man analogy.

Very good, I think it was very informative, and gives everyone a \”In a nutshell\” type way of looking at eating.

I would just like to stress HAVING BREAKFAST

To the guy who said he has breakfast only once a week!

That’s crazy!

When you wake up, having a good meal is what set’s your bodies metabolism into high gear.

Eating in the morning tells your brain, the hunt is good, and it burns fat, instead of storing it.

When you don’t have breakfast you put your body into starvation mode which causes it to start storing fat.

BIGGEST THING YOU CAN DO TO LOSE WEIGHT IS HAVE A BIG HEALTHY BREAKFAST!

Sounds stupid, but it’s true.

leftie79

Sometimes when I’m on my way to work and don’t have time for something, I will grab a piece of fruit or cliff bar. Helps a little until I can get something else to eat.

runnergirl

mmmmm, clif bar and a banana or orange is my standard M-W-F lunch.

Right now I’m on a carrot cake and almond fudge kick…what’s your favorite?

leftie79

What’s your favorite flavor clif bar? Mine is the almond chocolate chip (I think that’s the flavor).

For a morning snack I had a trail mix bar and strawberries.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: