Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Do you have a Fido

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

My guy and girl and other girl. Otis the Terrible and Lana. Lana is an SchH3 Schutzhund degreed German Shepherd (Level 3 Krav to you and me!:))

That’s my girl, Tanya, with Lana.

Otis is just angry!!!

Attachments:

mara-jade

Re: Do you have a Fido

Ok here goes mine – love all dogs but I still think of them as puppies

These our our kids – Buttercup and Miles (2 and 11). We got Buttercup in November after having to send our Butterscotch to the Rainbow Bridge the Sat before Mother’s Day. It was hard as I had Butterscotch 21 years 5 months.

Anyway, Buttercup’s NUTS – she has Miles running all over and due to that he lost 2 pounds in 2 months – poor guy BUT now he’s eating all his dinnerrofl2

Don’t let her Buttercup’s looks fool you – there’s horns holding up that halo she gives offrofl2

I would’ve put Buttersotch’s picture here but the file size is too big for the jpg limits

Attachments:

kirsten

Becca… I adopted her.

My dad is making a custom fabricated dog seat for her so she can ride my motorcycle with me and be safely secured.

Staring at me, cuddling with Oneness (hey, somebody has to do it) and getting ready to go for a bike ride!

Attachments:

russell

no fido but a birdos lex is my 8yo male goffins cockatoo (he is my avatar) and ruger is a 15 yo green cheek conure(name ruger cause i got him for my wife instead of the new gun i wanted) more pick of both are on my myspace

kmky

I’ve got 2 Golden Retrievers and a Beagle/Jack Russell mix and 3 cats (all but 1 Golden were rescues).

mara-jade

quote Kirsten:

Becca… I adopted her.

My dad is making a custom fabricated dog seat for her so she can ride my motorcycle with me and be safely secured.

Staring at me, cuddling with Oneness (hey, somebody has to do it) and getting ready to go for a bike ride!

Aww, looks like SOMEBODY’S got y’all wrapped. Heck, who am I kidding – my kids have trained ME wellrofl2

kirsten

Oh yeah, does she ever! Her favorite thing is grappling day at the gym. The guys love to do defense drills with her. Not to mention that when somebody gets pinned, she runs over and licks their face… it’s worse than a heel-hook for them! She can tap them in two licks! She is a BRMMA dog…

phlegmon27

One pug-beagle (puggle) and a rescue mutt (Pit-mix).

Attachments:

ds314

[quote][/s7300285]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: