Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Re: Dojo Ho’s!

I want to know where these people get the time! I want their job!

la-revancha

Just spend less time on the shooting range, carnal.

I only shoot so much because the job requires it. I derive no pleasure single handedly blowing the ammo budget that the fine tax payers of this fine City have seen fit to provide. For reals………

la-revancha

Now I want YOUR job!

quote Jeremy Stafford:

I only shoot so much because the job requires it. I derive no pleasure single handedly blowing the ammo budget that the fine tax payers of this fine City have seen fit to provide. For reals………

Heh… How come cops get more range time than soldiers? I was lucky if I was able to put live rounds down range 5-6 times a year (outside of combat) when I was on active duty. We only go for a 9mm qual and sometimes arial gunnery (thank God for the Aviation reclass!) once a year in the guard.

NO FAIR!

I’m currently assigned to a job that requires a much higher marksmanship standard than the norm (Military included). I’m also on the instructional cadre, so there’s no such thing as left over ammo. It also doesn’t hurt that I write for several Gun mags, so I usually have lots of neat, shiny things to keep me interested.

TOTALLY FAIR!!!!!! HAHHAHAHA!!!EVIL LAUGH!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

rq

quote Jeremy Stafford:

I’m currently assigned to a job that requires a much higher marksmanship standard than the norm (Military included). I’m also on the instructional cadre, so there’s no such thing as left over ammo. It also doesn’t hurt that I write for several Gun mags, so I usually have lots of neat, shiny things to keep me interested.

TOTALLY FAIR!!!!!! HAHHAHAHA!!!EVIL LAUGH!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Man that must be nice!

Even shooting factory reloads .308 just kills my pocketbook so the m1a is being a safe queen ATM, I’ve got a 9mm upper for my ar15 but even that doesn’t save me too much when I’m plinking, heck I’m thinking about getting a 22lr upper just to save some more money. Usually go through about 1000 rounds per session and I was going out to Angeles and Burrow Canyon about twice a week . . . bump firing doesn’t help either heheeh :Unsure:

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: