Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Don’t make any since

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    spanky

I studied Mauy Thai for a few year’s until I reached High Brown Belt meaning Black Belt would have been my next belt.Upon getting married and moving futher away from my Mauy Thai school I quit going for a number of year’s.Deciding to finally go back year’s later I went for a visit just to find out how thing’s were going , Fee’s and that sort of thing.During my visit I ask my instructer how long would it take me to reach my long awaited Black Belt level.To my surprize he said 10 year’s.Is it just me or does that seem a little to long concidering that would have been my next belt ? Thank’s Spanky:razz:

resqr1

Re: Don’t make any since

quote Spanky:

I studied Mauy Thai for a few year’s until I reached High Brown Belt meaning Black Belt would have been my next belt.Upon getting married and moving futher away from my Mauy Thai school I quit going for a number of year’s.Deciding to finally go back year’s later I went for a visit just to find out how thing’s were going , Fee’s and that sort of thing.During my visit I ask my instructer how long would it take me to reach my long awaited Black Belt level.To my surprize he said 10 year’s.Is it just me or does that seem a little to long concidering that would have been my next belt ? Thank’s Spanky:razz:

Garuntees a check for ten years. Besides, belts don’t win fights, they hold your pants up.

don

quote resqr1:

Besides, belts don’t win fights, they hold your pants up.

Unless you carry one of these:

http://www.beltswords.com/

thumbsup

k1ll-th3-j3ws
    Blocked

Yeah like i remember i was on the 112th floor of the Northern Tower of the World Trade Centre, and i was running down the stair well, and this old lady got in my way, so i snapped her neck and sucked all the fluid and spinal cord for extra strength. Then i bit her tit, and screamed out “ALL IN THE NAME OF IMI!”
    Then as i continued down the stairwell, i bumped into Sunny CHeng, and he said “I know a way out” then i asked, “oh, where’s the exit?” then he replied “Way out? I said play louts”.. and then i heard bihron go “ooooooooooooh”.

adam89

That is a long time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: