Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics dont forget friday!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    russell

dont forget this friday(the 22nd) that fight quest on the discovery channel is about kravmaga. from the commercials and what ive seen on youtube this should be better that human weapon(not that human weapon was bad)

be shure to check local listings

russell

Re: dont forget friday!!!

Stoked and ready, man. Human Weapon is what got me interested in Krav, but I can’t wait to see what Fight Quest does with it.

la-revancha

I bumped into Jimmy Smith on Sunday. He echoed the sentiments made on the youtube clip Ryan posted; said the military krav instructors were out of their mind.

I just hope they have the discovery channel at my hotel in Colorado. If not, I’m going to have to be really nice to one of the locals so they let me watch it their house thumbsup.

J-

giant-killer

Maybe you could all watch it together at the gym or something. Have a good trip, wished I could go…

thejew

I’ll be sure to download it once it’s available 🙂

I don’t have cable anymore now that EVERYTHING can be dl’d. Bonus to saving $150 a month for all the channels … commercial free.

“He echoed the sentiments made on the youtube clip Ryan posted; said the military krav instructors were out of their mind.” – who what where when?

kevin-mack

the main military intsructor is a boxer named Ran Nakash. Ran has fought at Philadelphias legendary boxing club The Blue Horizon before.

la-revancha

quote Liquid Rockface:

“He echoed the sentiments made on the youtube clip Ryan posted; said the military krav instructors were out of their mind.” – who what where when?

http://kmforum.kravmaga.com/showthread.php?t=2403

My mistake. It was google. And I meant REALLY REALLY COOL guys that are out their minds. The type I would invite over for Thanksgiving dinner.

gasparem

I emailed Doug and ask him about the clip of him getting hit in the face. He wrote back (see below) to my surprise…I have my Tivo set for tonight! I do love the show.

Gaspare
    yea i got elbowed in the face by my trainer! she was a little nuts! i haven’t seen the ep yet either but i think it will be a great intro for krav and hopefully a big boost for the krav market here in america. fun style. crazy as hell.
    take care
    doug

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: