Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    johnwhitman

Hi Everyone,

I know that many of you are anxious for our email system to go back online.

Well, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that any email sent to you during our downtime HAS BEEN SAVED and WILL BE SENT TO YOU.

The bad news is that we have to stop offering free email service. Basically, the email system was one of the main reasons our site kept going down during the last couple of months. Over 4,000 of you were using the system — which we greatly appreciate. However, many spam sites were using our email system also. Not only were we getting blacklisted from other servers, we were also spreading viruses internally and externally.

We just aren’t set up to monitor our system that closely. Our only answer is to stop the public email system.

(Krav Maga instructors who want to keep their email, please call me and we’ll take care of you.)

In the next day or two, a notice will go up telling users how they can get access to their old emails. In the meantime, if our email was your primary source, please set up a new account somewhere (hotmail or gmail are good ones).

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. We enjoyed offering a free public email system, but it just became too difficult to maintain.

Once we’ve cleaned out all the back email from our users, we may offer KRAV MAGA email to a more select group.

petion2000

Email Situation

I understand John, but I just ave one question. I will we know if we make the cut of that select group or not?

ryan

John, does your old e-mail work?

johnwhitman

Hi Ryan. Yes, it’s the same. I’ve just been busy!!

Petion, we do want to offer it to as many people as we can, but the order of selection, frankly, is: our staff and instructors, regional staff and instructors, and then the KM community as a whole. It’s a shame, because we’ve really tried to create a KM community, and the email system was part of it. But public email has done more harm than good, so we have to scale back drastically.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: